Rehired Reps

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Jul 6, 2016 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tossed stone in the reflecting pond watching it skim across the water a leap that seemed unending with rippling waves from each place that it hopped. Eventually momentum slowed and the stone went beneath the surface of the water.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's deep

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Discussions about private and public business are often confused because they compete with one another. Applied Medical is a privately held company with different motivations than publicly traded companies that have to answer to their share holders. For many previous employees that left from being fired or because they quit there is resentment while other current employees work bitterly through unresolves policy conflicts or unfilled territories.

Here's a quote from Geronimo, "I was no chief and never had been, but because I had been more deeply wronged than others, this honor was conferred upon me, and I resolved to prove worthy of the trust."

A key word is Trust! The problem with younger sales managers that run into issues that are way above them and deeper than they have the ability to dig themselves out of is that after getting shit on or being teamed up against they are left to rot. Some of them wallow or give up on themselves resulting in them eating the shit. There are some that refused to quit turning their head saying "no" even after all was lost. Has Applied Medical ever rehired previous reps?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

huh?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can't find the original post, but I read something on here awhile ago that mentioned how Said Hilal and his senior mgmt team monitor this board and are doing everything they can to minimize the "negative" posts. I have this to say: the bullshit quotes from Geronimo or whoever and the other irrelevant posts are all in an effort to bump what is really going on here. To anyone reading these posts, PLEASE do your HW and don't settle here. Mgmt doesn't care about you. You will get screwed in commissions & lied to. And chances are it will hurt you in the long term b/c no recruiter or potential employer will ever take you seriously. Applied Medical has a largely negative reputation that is only getting worse, both inside and outside the industry. I've heard they're losing revenue left & right & hospitals are going back to Cov/Ethicon

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this why they did not get their bonuses for the first half of the year? Got to keep the money in the family, so when the little man is gone someone can still pay for the grandchildren he bought for his clueless daughter.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone notice that more than a few posts are missing from this thread? Said and his internet minions are at it again, hiding the truth from the prospective hires that could use this information to make an informed decision. Nice job monitoring Cafepharma!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CP isn't managed by Applied. So how do they go about having posts removed?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a moron, right? Of course CP isn't managed by Applied or any other company. But they can request posts and threads be removed if they think they're inaccurate, lies or malicious. But Applied also cries about them and has them removed because they don't want something that isn't their perception of the truth to make them look bad.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, sorry jack, a company can't just request certain posts or threads be deleted. If that were the case, the entire category for most companies would just be deleted. Posts that violate the CP policies are ones that call out peoples names specifically, or when home address of people are posted. But when reps cry about everything on an anonymous message board, those are left because they're just funny to read over and over.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but you're the one misinformed. Call CP yourself and ask. If they're persistent enough or threaten CP, they'll take a post down.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did call them and you are wrong. Better check your stuff before you issue BS loser.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alright boys, move on. Quibbling about posts being up or down is irrelevant. In the end Applied still sucks and that's the point!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is S, and I approved this message.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

T for Texas T for Tennessee T for that Thelma, woman made a fool out of me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not sure why but this line absolutely cracked me up