Reimbursement for expenses during interviews

Discussion in 'Lexicon Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 14, 2023 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get reimbursed yet?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing yet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZERO!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do we contact to get reimbursed?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ll get nothing and like it!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shocked to read this. I got mine about 10 days after I sent them. Didn’t eat the job but did get reimbursed

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS your the same pos guy posting about people getting these jobs, yet no one has. NO ONE has been reimbursed a cent from the Texas yee haw how down that amounted to nothing. What a complete waste of time and resources and total destruction of a companies reputation. I dont care if I ever get reimbursed!!! I'm glad I saw this pos company exactly for what it is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need grammarly

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your mamma got lots of what she loved and that’s how you were born along with dozens of others…no grammarly needed here punk!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There has to be someone to get in touch with regarding reimbursement for expenses from the interviews. That is insane. Yes my interview was back in early February.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My interview was also early February. Got my reimbursement 12 days after I submitted.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have a return address from the check or any further information? I am out over $300 dollars...never heard of something more unprofessional.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got nothing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a singed autograph by Tom Sluby who played 2 weeks in the NBA!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing yet