Reimbursement Training Role Play OSHITPRIO

Discussion in 'Otonomy' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2017 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rep: Hello Doc I have a new product I would like to tell you about for your patients "OSHITPRIO"

Doc: Ok how much does it cost?

Rep: It is 30000 times the price of what you are using now with no clinical data, in addition you will have to perform the surgery for free if you use it in the surgery center!

Doc: is it covered by insurance?

Rep: Well Doc, its very simple, you will have to contact the reimbursement HUB and fill out a form and wait to see if your patient has coverage. This step will only take 2-3 hours of time away from your staff. More than likely, OSHITPRIO will be denied due to the ridiculous price, and then you will need a prior authorization, then you will have to see if patient has met the deductible, after that you will have to ask the patient if they can afford the co-pay. After the claim is denied, you will have to file an appeal. Then once the appeal is filed you will only have to wait 2-3 weeks for appeal it to come back. Oh and if you use OSHITPRIO at the hospital and the hospital charges the patient for the drug, the patient will be calling you and your office every 15 minutes about the $2500 charge that was denied by insurance. These are the reasons to use OSHITPRIO for your patients!

Doc: Who was the fucktard that brought this shit to the market and wasted millions of dollars?
    Rep: Can I set up another lunch?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention the immense pipeline of original research and new drugs in your closing!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my best Jim Carrey voice...

"So you're tellin' me there's a chance!"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better believe there is a chance! A chance to work with the most incompetent amateurs in the industry!