Reimbursements from RX Sales Pros

Discussion in 'Chelsea Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been reimbursed yet for the final interview travel expenses?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was not given any form to fill out?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sent mine in via email as they suggested for the way to get reimbursed the most quickly...I interviewed the week of March 5 and submitted my form and receipts on March 9 and still haven't received reimbursement.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ne niether!

I bet we have to fight to get this reimbursement now

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

forget it now! they don t have a drug to sell. Does anyone have the number of the person in HR ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do i get reinbursed for my EXPENSES?? I have got stuck with a bunch of bills to pay and no one ot talk to!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't ever say I didn't do anything for you:

We thank you for your interest in Chelsea Therapeutics. Please use the form below to submit your interview-related out-of-pocket travel expenses to our recruiting partner. As a guideline, please budget the following for meals:
    -$15 Breakfast
    -$20 Lunch
    -$25 Dinner

Please return your completed form and ALL receipts to RxSalesPros within 30 days so that we may reimburse you promptly. Please scan your receipts and email your form to accounting@rxsalespros.com This will be the quickest way to get reimbursed.

Alternatively, you can fax your reimbursement form along with receipts to 908-935-9500 Attn: Human Resources.
    *RxSalesPros will not be able to reimburse any expense not accompanied with a receipt.

APPLICANT TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
    NAME:
    SOCIAL SECURITY #:
    ADDRESS:

PHONE #:
    DATE OF INTERVIEW:
    OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES:

Mileage: miles round trip @ $0.51/mile $

Tolls
    Hotel
    Parking
    Air Fare
    Ground Transportation
    Auto Rental
    Other (please describe)
    TOTAL $

Signature Date

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I filled this out and have gotten nothing back!!!! When can we expect to be reimbursed or is it never?!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will we be paid back?? Will the company pay us back for our expenses now that you dont have a drug??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops, should have read the small print. Thanks for your participation.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$25 for dinner??? are you kidding??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check arrived in the mail today.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I forgot to include my tolls and parking. Can i resubmit?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Have a choice: Either absorb the cost or let more people know you're an idiot.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why should i absorb the cost?? Most of these CEOs make millions and i have to absorb the cost of parking , and my meals?? No way! Does any one have some real serious information on resubmitting thier expenses in the case you did not submit al the costs!! please serious replies only, dont reply back with loser or other derogoutory comments

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott and his band of merrywomen are absolute idiots.
    Horrible communication about the position and I will absolutely avoid working with them in the future.
    Scott cannot be trusted!!
    RX SalesPros cannot be trusted!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, they did not pay for my parking!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can try contacting them directly and faxing them copies of receipts, but honestly I believe you will get the complete runaround. They more than likely have clauses in the documents that if something isn't submitted by a certain date then it will not be reimbursed. I know it sucks, but the amount of money lost wouldn't be worth all the time and aggravation trying to get it back. Just be thankful you didn't take the job as this will never be a good place to work.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was reimbursed for everything in a timely manner. I had no problems with the interview process. My only dissapointment came March 28.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you people that hard up for cash that you are going crazy about an $8 parking receipt and a $5 sandwich? Gimme a break!