Relocating

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2017 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am currently on an inVentiv contract in one part of the country and looking to relocate to a different city. That city does not currently have an opening for the same contract I am on now. Would inVentiv consider me for other contracts or they would not pull me off one for another even with relocation? Thank you!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol they'll prolly call in a private jet to fly you anyone family, pay relocation expenses, and buy you a house. All ya gotto do is ask.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will not pull you off one contract and put you on another. That would not be fair to the parent company. People would jump from contract to contract every time one had a higher salary of a longer duration. Your best bet is to find a job with another company if you want to relocate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can relocate on your own. You must formally resign with a 2 week notice to be considered for employment in the future with InVentiv. Find out who your new recruiter will be. Your biggest problem will be that you do not have relationships in your new area. If you are qualified, your recruiter will contact you or contact them, but the hiring managers make the final decisions and everyone wants relationships over sales success. Good luck from someone who has tried to relocate and find a new opportunity.