Relocation Benefits JNJ

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2019 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone help as what does JNJ relocation benefits looks like who owns a home?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depending on your level. They used to be able to buy your house. Ask Cartus.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Staff Engineer - What if I decide to rent the house? Do they have anything aligning with that?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the level of engineer we hire now days seeking advice on this site! There is no relo boy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean renting your house out? I don’t think that will work because In the end Cartus is not making any money from that transaction. I asked that question before.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. I know my previous company had a policy that if I rent my house that will give some x amount of cash every month for 1 year so was curious if JNJ has similar benefits.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too low level of a job to qualify for relocation benefits. Typically senior manager and above get relocation packages. For low level jobs, they may give you a few thousand dollars (like $3k-5k) to assist with moving expenses, but then they'll lowball you on the starting salary by that same amount if you need relocation. For example, if the budget for a Staff Engineer was $110k, and you asked for relocation, they would start your salary at $105k and give you $5k for relocation.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nickel and dime but remember the house always wins

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was given 12k to move across the country. I have a sales job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What were the specifics of the J&J Relocation Assistance?
    Was it after the J&J Job Offer Letter was signed but before the actual move or was the reimbursement post orientation?

Thanks for your attention

R Bradley
    careers4ray@icloud.com