Relocation package

Discussion in 'MedImmune' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello

Would any one tell me information about the relocation package Medimu/AZ offer, do they buy house and pay your loss of your housing sell?

Thanks a bunch

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You betcha!

They buy your home for the current appraised value, pay off your credit cards, get your dog groomed, give you and your family first class tickets to your new destination, buy you a new home, more all of your belongings to your new home, have the moving company unpack for you then get you all ready for work!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO RELO, DUMBO!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!

Original poster, you are an idiot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? I thought AZ actually had this plan? I think your the idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself tool. No one is paying to relocate you, sales monkey. Go back to selling generics and passing out pens now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous no one offering you a relo pkg; btw - pens are passe post Jan 1st

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fag, you are the one trying to get on with my company. Now go back to selling cough and cold, hahaha!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Relocation package with J&J and cartus

My husband and I are weighing whether to accept the relo package and move or just comute to our location in PA

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company only relo 's home office staff at Manager level or higher and sales management.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely buddy boy! They will even pay to have your ass waxed!! can you believe how stupid this dumb fuck is asking about a "relo package"! AZ/Medi is falling apart! They have no pipeline, profit is falling, their sales reps all suffer from major depression and this shit asks if we have a relo package. Hell, I am busting my ass trying get the hell out of this outfit!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry guys but I'm in R&D, and are most sales reps assholes?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

____ I came on not long ago and was offered a relo package... and most new hires i know have packages as well, maybe you were to much of a dick

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seller and buyer Beware: The relocation companies are all different so do research and better to protect yourself. Ask what inspections were done on property. If the owner of home or relocation company did their own inspections- get a 2nd opinion always. Ask to see the contracts they have in place should something go wrong. They act like they will buy and sell your home hassle free but if there is a problem you are slapped with a lawsuit. They Wash their hands of it completely and you are in a hellacious mess. Biggest take away: Extreme Caution if buying a home that is being sold by a Corp relocation company, any problems with house they will go away and leave you hanging with a problem that can't be undone due to contract issues. Guess what? Employees selling their homes through relocation are actually incentived by their employer to sell their home in the shortest period of time for the biggest cash bonus. That means they are incentivized to possibly fib (being polite) regarding condition of home, this can leave you with huge damage because you are locked into a contract that you can't get out of due to relo company saying "not our fault". Ask your employers to ask relo company for more accountability. Ask them what protection or safety net you have working with a relo company whether you are buyer or seller. Ask that your real estate agent is trained to Educate you as seller or buyer of the risks. There are many. Lastly Do NOT sign contract or sign relo waiver whether a seller or buyer without an attorney review. There, unfortunately, are zero checks and balances which puts innocent people in danger.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whoa nelly - your expected life span as a new AZ employee is about 22 months. The Relo has the "we'll buy your house if it doesnt sell clause" depends on what the assessed value is from the 3 assessments. Remember there is a discount from the assessed value if Relo buys your house. Now if you do sell in the required time frame - good deal - relo picks up a bunch of costs and it is really cool. A friend of mine had a pretty poor offer that they wanted to turn down and then wait for a better offer. Sorry Charlie SOL the offer was above the minimum and occured in the time period so - you have to accept or lose relo.

See if you can score discount on point/interest rates/free housing at new spot - these can make it a really sweet deal. But remember... you will only live in the house for about 12 months before you realize that AZ will fire you. By month 18 you know your last day of work. So make sure the house can be easily re-sold. When it is time for reoganization, the AZ rules are:

1) are you British ? then we keep you.
    2) have you been here long enough to know Pascal personally ? then we keep you.
    3) are you from Roche ? then we keep you
    4) were you hired in the last 3 years ? then we fire you