Relocation Package

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2017 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone hear about the package? If any!?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My package is huge! Want to have lunch and I'll show it to you?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard these turds only gave employees until 16-OCT-2017 to decide whether one would be willing to relocate or not?

That in itself speaks volumes of just how vile this company has become.

What was once a company to proud of representing has manifested into a total fackn embarrassment, and those who remain on this sinking ship are truly a joke!

As for the relocation package.... received confirmation that it includes no more than a big bag of DICKS ....
    8===D

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi there, Ludwig checking in. I love reading the gossip on this site, as it gives me some great ideas on how to keep the serfs and such happy as "Retainment" is my number 1 goal.

Eh hem.....moving forward, I will stop giving out year end bonuses. Big bags of dicks sound much more useful and fun for the whole family. The better you perform, the more bags and bigger size of dicks you receive.

Thanks for the ideas and please don't hesitate to submit more ideas in the near future.

Best Regards,
    Ludwig

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On second thought, only one dick each. We are trying to operate in new austerity mode and can't be throwing around dicks willy-nilly. (pun intended). In fact, all dicks will be returned as company property for use on the next employee.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a consolation to New Haven and Connecticut, the fifth floor of the New Haven building will be repurposed as the Alexion Dick Reprocessing Center pending renegotiation of our incentive package with Governor Malloy. Additionally, all displaced Alexion employees will be afforded the opportunity to apply for these coveted positions in the ADRC.