Relypsa

Discussion in 'Relypsa' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2015 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First let’s be real, Cafepharma is for entertainment, not for serious discussion. However, I agree with many of the original poster’s comments. Whoever is trying to call them out as naive or as Mark Cuban (whatever the hell that means) sounds defensive at best. It won’t matter, none of this does but, the poster raises some valid points.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GET THE NUMBERS RIGHT JUST FOR ONCE IN 2019 BN AND SALES SLOPS. They are incomplete this week, again!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers will never be right unless they start buying what used to be IMS data and missing dialysis info. In the meantime SO working with inferior data source AND not fact checking their own output.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when is NJ in the West? PH should have been the new RD. The decisions and justifications made here are baffling. If you’re a resume writer, you’ve got a lot of business coming your way from Relypsa, people are tired of the crap!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geography matters little w RSD role and if I’m PT TU or BN I’m picking the very best candidate. Both candidates were qualified and they picked who they thought was best. Plus I think KU will do a better job of pushing back against the “make no waves” status quo. Never worked at a company where so many people showed their ass and acted like they were owed a promotion or a trip and got screwed when most lost out to other qualified candidates. My guess is PH isn’t 1 of those people and took it like a man and moved on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PH is a great guy but KU has balls and is more likely to rock the boat. Kind of surprised given the propensity of leadership to ignore deny deflect rather than face challenges head on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t it kind of ironic that the only senior leaders with balls are (were) the ones who didn’t actually have them? First PB and now KU!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More resignations! Is there anyone who isn’t weighing other options? We must have lost a quarter of the sales field over the past year. Morale is at an all time low with no confidence in leaders for a turn around but TU and BN want to stick their heads in the sand and have Kumbaya sessions!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sales ops is the cause of all of this. They should go back to their floundering biotech company where they came from!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales ops? Maybe a little? Known for a long time that numbers were messed up and that we have huge gaps on data from dialysis to Walmart and then some. This is purely upper management. Decisions were made to not pay for that data. many people can verify Rxs they are NOT getting credit for. FLM’s and rams not held accountable. No trust. Why stay?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relypsa's best year will be 2019. This year will be the year of transition to new opportunities. Four years following launch making excuses for incorrect data from sales ops, pathetic logistics support, inability to contract has delivered the market to a lesser drug. Relypsa had a great drug that never will be because the management team has lost all confidence of their sales force. All of the people being groomed for management have left which should send a very loud and clear message. They would rather leave than to stay and work with these guys. Its funny though everyone in corporate got promoted no matter how incompetent or at least that was the optics.
    Don't let it get you down, there are several new drugs coming and we are positioned perfectly.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Much better opportunities ahead. No strategic leadership to move product through life cycle. Just stay in launch mode forever. How creative? As your sales force that built your company slowly walks out the door all of their relationships and access goes with them. Don't worry you guys are AZ's best business partner.
    Be optimistic though you will become the new hire company of 2020. I hope the training department is gearing up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it just me or did anyone else feel the complete desperation at this meeting? A lot of fake enthusiasm trying to paint a rosy future. The awards dinner was nice but it is insane that they tried to spin the max exodus of people leaving as opportunity. The fact that they don’t want to be real and acknowledge mistakes that drove people out has me even more concerned. Can’t fix problems if you pretend like there aren’t any.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a new opp to fill a mid-Atlantic FF position... anyone tell me if selling VELT is a good idea or folly? Also heard we would carry INVOKANA, is there any good $$$ incentive/s for either? Serious answers please, have wife and kids and want to make the right call. Have another non-pharma opp to weigh.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Veltassa is a good product and needed but we are getting killed by Lokelma due to our lack of contracting. No one will address. Copromote with Invokanna is true and will be important to sell to qualify for ICP. Unknown how many Nephs will really RX instead of refer to PC to treat. There are some good DSMs but, truthfully most are looking for other jobs (unless they are brand new) and being very open with their teams about allowing/encouraging them to do what’s best and seek other ops. Bottom line if those that have been at the company for two or more years, you see the writing on the wall and are planning their escape. If you’re still new to the company you may still be naive enough to think it’s an okay place. The main problem is the senior leadership. The Directors are nothing special and don’t have any real authority. All decisions are handed down from the NSD and HR. The NSD is highly insecure and insincere and unfortunately out of his league, he should have remained at the DSM level. Same thing with those above, promoted too soon. Honest answer: There is a reason why so many left or are preparing to leave, people don’t just leave good paying jobs . If I had a friend applying I would tell them: If you are desperate for a short stopping place, Relypsa may work for you but if you’re looking for a career or supportive, high-caliber leadership, this is not the place.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not come to Cafe Pharma to get accurate information. Relypsa is a good company. It is not perfect but no company is. Some of the people who recently left should have left a long time ago.