Relypsa

Discussion in 'Relypsa' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2015 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we will lay off people after consistently telling Wall Street we will grow to a billion dollar blockbuster? Come on....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knowing the Swiss bean counters, they will simply demand an across the board 20% cut of all functions including HQ. Mark my words...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! How long have we been saying this would be a blockbuster and we’re no where close. AZ is getting all the new starts. Before COVID docs were telling me they wanted to RX Veltassa but, patients can’t afford. We are five years in and still not profitable. The Swiss wont tolerate this for much longer and add on the failure Invokana is going to be. With the lock down at offices, we won’t hit the goals for Invokana. Not an alarmist but I am worried about the future here and I think people are sticking their heads in the sand if you aren’t.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO START WITH THE USEless F Tards in Sales Ops. PUUURRECT time, batman

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder how many going to Tricida? Should be giving notice soon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the madness begins again!!! What say you, Les Miserables.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think we maybe lost one or two to Tricida? Ended up not being a big deal. This company is treating us very well considering the pandemic and other issues going on in 2020.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time you turn around, someone else is leaving. Scan of original roster shows less than 1/3 of the original people are still here. I’m sure PT and TU are blaming COVID but VIFOR can’t be that stupid.. BN’ getting the boot is imminent. Good to see Managed care is cleaning house but 5 years into the “launch”we still don’t have a plan. Lack of leadership has run this company into the ground.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people who left for Tricida are a bunch of dufus losers. See the FDA rejection of the Tricida drug. On the other hand, I don't see a lot of momentum left in selling VEL to a set of NEPHROs that are just so conservative unless we get much better access coverage for VEL vs. LOK. In my area, most of the NEPHs that matter are colocated with hospitals, so good luck at even getting them on a virtual... anyone have any good ideas to even get a remote line with docs? Better lunch vouchers? :)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why everyone is so bent against Tricida, even heard people feeling smug they got a CRL, not sure why that makes some happy except to give them a false sense of security that staying at Relypsa is a good plan. If only one company recruiting, I agree, no concern. But it’s a steady march out of here! Each time people leave, it’s touted as “just a few” and BN and TU sweep under rug. It’s not just one company but multiple companies that keep picking off 4-5 people at a time, that’s the issue. Veltassa is getting slammed with clearly a downward trajectory so the “few” that leave every few months will continue AND increase. Not a great future here which is why people are looking for something better.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exodus continues, from the top again!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely a new sheriff In town. Get ready for performance metrics and if you aren’t cutting it, prepare to be cut!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be. Usually a new sheriff means a huge turn over in home office. Expect culture to deteriorate (Amgen) but maybe some improvements in company operations (access, data reporting, etc)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi all, serious replies only, have a young family and frankly scared. A top 20% performer, but that means shit these days... what is ahead? What should i expect? Will i have job by end of year? Any insider at Headquarters please have a heart and reply

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the same boat. No idea but I'm putting my resume out, soft search.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve appreciated most of my time here and how we were treated during COVID. That said, I think the company as we know it is coming to an end. There aren’t a lot of interesting positions out there but I’m spending a lot of time searching for my next gig - nothing soft about it! Business always change but I don’t see good change ahead. It’s been a reasonable ride, that for many, including me, is coming to an end

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey HQ's, anything shaking with the new Amgen Sheriff? Managed Care gonna get a face lift? How about IDN KAMs, really need it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s with all the new Territory Account Jobs all over the place the last few weeks.. we only have one product and have enough sales people to sell 10 products. There goes the commission!! FML

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're just backfills dude. Remember all the the raids by Tricida? Real issue, is that momentum for our product has simply stalled. CARDs wont budge on this, I can't even get an appt a month in advance, they don't want to hear about it at all anymore. And the nephro offices just want lunch. You can certainly see the head nurse and office staff, but getting the docs for more than a passing 'thanks for the lunch nosh' is impossible. Who is kidding who? Like they haven't heard the spin a thousand (or at least 50) times before :)