Remdesivir looks fantastic- thank you Gilead!

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead is a scum outfit. I worked there and saw it first hand but now, reading that remdesivir might actually only cost $6 for a 5 day course of treatment to make but is selling to the government at $2,330. I believe in capitalism and fair market pricing but this is criminal if accurate. This country just recently added several trillion in debt for PPP and job stimulus, will probably add another trillion to get another stimulus bill passed and now, with the government pre-buying therapeutic and vaccine candidates in advance to build a stock pile, the thought that gilead will charge such an exorbitant price for a drug that NIH was involved with the initial development of says it all. Danny Boy has expanded the gilead greed and I only hope that other therapeutics come along that are equally if not more effective and are priced respectively to cost to manufacture. So glad I don’t have Gilead on my business card

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead is China’s puppet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The PPP you mention, like masks, cost a couple pennies to make, but are sold for $1 or more - where is your outrage?

The food you eat cost pennies to make, but costs hundreds times more, where is your outrage?

The car you drive cost in the low thousands to make, but is sold for $20,000-$100,000 - where is the outrage

The house you live in, cost $20,000-$50,000 in materials, but is sold for many times over a Million, where is the outrage.

Unlike all those, Remdesivir - like a huge majority of molecules, had a huge likelihood of costing hundreds of millions and working on nothing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you, you’re the douche face that would jump into the breakfast conversation at the POA’s with your “I know all and am always right “ attitude. I’d listen to you pontificate how you rock it in your territory year in and year out while most of the rest of us would roll our eyes and start side conversations to drone you out. You clearly don’t know jack about production costs and material costs for cars and houses (which don’t get a 2000 % markup like remdesivir). It’s not a freakin biological that has to go through a 90 days growth process to be a finished product, it’s a chemistry set compound

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got owned - move on

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who got owned? Everyone knows who douche face is there.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FDA continues to see the incredible results of Remdesivir- it was granted extended use on Friday. Thank You GILEAD for producing this drug and saving tens of thousand of lives from the pandemic and hundreds of millions of dollars in our healthcare system.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s great being part of the solution

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOWER THE PRICE!! Gilead is always ripping off patients and health care payers!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spend a billion discovering and studying your own product, then you can decide the price - Sparky. Otherwise, shut up and just be thankful It’s available to save morons like you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Sparky. As soon as it comes out that this whole COVID business is BS, as the CDC just alluded to today btw, then you guys are done. You are not saving anyone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead is great. Our products save lives. For every success there are many failures.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

President Trump looks sooo much better - thank you GILEAD/Remdesivir - God Bless the USA!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remdesivir with Brilacidin combination resulted in a 99.85% Viral Load Reduction in a recent RBL testing. Wake up Gilead, Remdesivir alone isn't going to be sufficient enough! Innovation Pharmaceutical's Brilacidin looks to be the real deal.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turned out to be the only agent effective against all 7 variant ls and has ended up 2yrs later as the Gold Standard