Remember When?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2017 at 12:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when employees of NNI mattered? Remember when the forefront of this company was "patients first?" Those weren't just words- that was our culture! Believe me, we all get that change is inevitable but when NNI started concerning themselves more with everything other that the "patient" that's when everything changed! When I came to this company I FELT so much passion and sincerltity behind the entire company! It's so sad because the fear, uncertainty, lack of trust, and the constant rumors have created a culture that has destroyed Novo and the patients that are truly better because of our medications. Why did the SPIRIT of this company have to change? I'm not referring to Christmas gifts, trips or anything else! I am genuinely referring to the patients that live with diabetes everyday and how we, at Novo were once their saving grace!

Before cuts are made, I would hope that everyone at the "top" considers how they choose to let go! You want reps that go through the motions, do nothing extra? Or do you want to take the time to find out from RBD's, etc who truly makes a difference with the lives of patients working for NNI? Employees that aren't just here to collect a paycheck are the ones to keep! Why? Because passion, hard work, genuine effort and motivation = profitably! Please consider us, the ones that truly care why we are here! Those of us selling the NNI way in spite of all the distractions and changes!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want them to use a "blood test" to calculate this??? LOL. 1 word for ya "sparky"... LEGAL.

AND you must be an RBD favorite.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true, when we were making ridiculous amounts of money. Then PBMs and the media snapped us back into reality.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason everything changed can be summed up into one word......"Wallstreet!" The stock price now makes all the decisions for the company and the stock price couldn't care less about patients. Sad fact but true nevertheless.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did we ever care about patients?n Have you SEEN the increase in prices since 2011? Patients end up shouldering that load in the form of out of pockets or increased premiums, while WE made six figures, drove around in Audis, and "saw" 6 docs a day. Stop believing our internal PR machine.

And as for your plea to consider whom to fire, I have to say that you made me choke on my steel cut oats. For the most part, cronies of higher ups in good standing will stay. That means you'd better hope that YOUR DBM and RBD are hooked up with Doug, and not the recently-deposed Crying Man from Bayonne. A disproportionate percentage of older folks and the few minorities we have in leadership will go away, but it will be made to appear random.
    Its business, honey. No one a ZS Associates cares whether you care about your job or not. They don't give a crap whether you're the major money-earner.
    Its business, and we need to thin the herd by about 20%.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20%???? Try 40%!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, 2 words. This is why half of us need to be let go.

Oh and to the OP asking "remember" - over half the field force was hired after the culture changed. They don't "remember" the old Novo because they weren't here...And in some ways, hiring castoffs from other companies is what caused the culture shift in the first place.

The company has always been publicly traded.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That OP must've had too many vodka tonics before she wrote that drivel. Either that, or she figured out that if her cushy job went away there was no more montesorri school for Hunter, Trip, and Colleen, and she just….snapped!
    You are correct in saying that our downfall was sucking in of other companies' cast-offs. But that move was a double edged sword, because back then we needed to ramp up rather quickly, and there was no management development program here.
    As a result we were stuck with bringing in those AVPs and RBDs that BMS, Pfizer, or Novartis (or worse!) no longer wanted. And those people promptly brought in "their people" that were also fired from their last company. As we see, that was a short-term strategy that has caused great damage in the long run. We are simply ill-equipped to navigate these "unforeseen headwinds". We will probably just reverse the trend ANAJ and DUGL started in 2012: we're going to clip field force head count, greatly reduce the number of AEs, and drop the DE numbers by 50%.
    This crap about figuring out who really cares, and putting patients first? laughable.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture changed in the late 90's early 2000.. Case in point. I took a 5, 10 & 20 yr. service pens to a fine jeweler and found out the 5 yr. pen was a real diamoand & gold pendant. But the 10 & 20 yr. pens were not real diamonds or solid gold pendant! The 10 yr. pen was just a few yrs. before the expansions started. So, if you were hired during the expansions you might be the problem!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when we were all being flown to Copenhagen several years ago? How we were on top of the world?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when we got Christmas gifts?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when we were told to lie to the docs and swear than Lantus caused cancer? The weekend Michael Jackson died? It's all down hill since then.

Arrogance and karma killed NNI.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. And the new version of the biosim of that so-called cancer causing Lantus is going to be the straw that broke the NNI camel's back. We'll be in a fully commoditized market by then, and won't be able to collude with Lilly and Sanofi to push GLP-1s up double digit percent every three years.

Dane boys, Dane Boys, what ya gonna do?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when we were told to lie to the docs and swear than Lantus caused cancer? The weekend Michael Jackson died? It's all down hill since then.

Arrogance and karma killed NNI.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy crap -

I remember where I was when we heard that news about Lantus - we started counting the money and revising forecasts!

Can you remember what else happened that day ?

Think ... think ...

Farrah Fawcett died of anal cancer ...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg, dude, you're sick.

But I checked, and you're right.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to come on here and say that we are going to be featured in a Biz School case study. Now I think it will be a high school sophomore-level Intro to Business class. This sh*t is un-REAL! From our last 5 piss-poor launches to the 2009-2017 gawd-awful leadership carousel, this sh*t is simply unreal! I can see pimply faced 15 year olds guffawing at all of our mis-steps….

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember there was this scumbag Sanofi rep who confronted me because I told his writers that Lantus caused cancer.

He had a shitfit and said I was unprofessional, my company misleads, etc.

I blew him off like, eat me, sucks to be you. He said something to the effect of karma will kick your add.

Now a generic version of his drug killed the insulin business. Weird, huh?

Hmmm.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WE'RE the ones who were told that the 900 pound market leader caused cancer, and yet you call your SANOFLEA rep the scumbag?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when we were admonished NOT to tell endocrinologists (wink, wink) that Humalog caused proliferative retinopathy... and that Prandin would become like the new "oral insulin."