Remember?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2017 at 3:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when....

Remember when the so-called President said he was going to donate his salary? Well he just accepted his second paycheck.
    Remember when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? He has asked Congress to appropriate the $25 billion of taxpayer money to cover costs.
    Remember when he said he was going to divest from his businesses? Changed his mind.
    Remember when he said he was going to release his tax returns? Changed his mind.
    Remember when he said he wasn't going to go on vacation or play golf? 5 of the last 7 weekends he went on vacation and played golf, costing taxpayers $11.1 million.
    Remember when he said he was going to use American steel to build these dangerous pipelines? Russian steel arrived last week for the Keystone Pipeline XL.
    Remember when he said would defeat ISIS in 30 days? He still doesn't even have a plan.
    Remember when he said he was going to appropriate money to HBCUs? He lied to get a photo-op.
    Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders? His cabinet is filled with lobbyists, oil and Wall Street executives.
    Remember when he said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare? The Republican bill does just this.
    Remember when he said that nobody on his campaign has any communications with Russian govt? 7 of his people have now admitted they spoke and/or met with Russian officials, after they lied and got caught.
    Remember when he said that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower cost? The AHCA that the GOP and 45 are now pushing; they now admit will cover fewer people at a higher cost.
    Share so everyone can remember what a liar this so-called president (45) truly is.

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Source please? When did he take a paycheck? I never heard that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of your alleged Trump lies don't register with the sane because Obama's lies about Obamacare and virtually every other topic are so overwhelming! :D

6. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Russian steel for sure, coming through Canada. Maybe he put "American steel' in quotes like 'wiretap my phones'?
    The rest not sure about, don't we love how he's cozied up to Ryan? :cool:

7. Vagitarian

I don't care fo that site either but clarification is in order. He cannot NOT take his salary. That said, he has promised to 'donate' it. With 'donate' in quotes, who knows what it means. Maybe it will go for the 'wall' whatever that means? :cool:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you feel like a fool now for not supporting an honest candidate like Cruz whose word you could rely upon and not have to wonder what they mean when they say something?
    With every post like this criticizing Trump you prove that you're the one really worthy of criticism and that's just what you'll get.
    You won't ever be allowed to forget your stupidity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when people didn't cry and throw a fit when they lost and didn't get their way.
    Remember when people didn't get offended when you looked at them wrong or said something they didn't agree with.
    Remember when people didn't call you names because you had different views.
    Remember when people were tolerant.
    Remember when people listened to other view points and weren't offended and surprised when others actually had different views.
    Remember when people actually protested peacefully and didn't riot, destroy or burn things.
    Remember when people actually obeyed the law and didn't kill law enforcement
    Remember when immigrants actually considered it a privilege to come to the United States.
    Remember when people respected law and order.
    Remember when people worked hard and took care of their families instead of expecting the government to take care of them
    Remember when college was a place to expand your knowledge and learn about different view points.
    Remember when there were only 2 genders. Male and female
    Remember when you read the newspaper or watched the news and the news was actually reported
    Remember when celebrities didn't look down on you or try to lecture you.
    Remember when you didn't have to worry about radical Islam in your state.
    Remember when our public schools didn't suck.
    Remember when you didn't have the government telling you which bathroom to use.
    Remember when you could choose your doctor and your healthcare.
    Remember when it was safe to visit Chicago

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is excellent!

11. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Thinkprogress.org? Really? They make Alex Jones, look like the N.Y. Times. Fake News. NEXT!!!!!!

12. Vagitarian

1) I didn't NOT support Cruz. He was never on the ballot in my state. If you think that me calling him out on his religious nonsense cost him the election, that's your privilege but I doubt I have that much power.
    2) This post defended Trump. The reason he isn't taking his salary isn't his fault, he can't NOT take it so he says he will donate it. I pointed that out. Yu are (as Bill O'Reilly says) very thin skinned.
    1) Cruz was never on the ballot in my state. You can't support (vote for) a person who isn't on the ballot. Actually you ended up voting for the same person I did so STFU. :cool:
    2) You can't even read. That post defended Trump, it didn't criticize him since he isn't ALLOWED to take his salary (which he didn't know) he has decided to donate it which is generous. :cool:

You'd do well to go back in your rabbit hole for the rest of the week.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot boy, support takes many forms, not just casting a ballot. I understand your situation living in Cali. Sadly for you that doesn't let you off the hook for your stupidity in not preferring Cruz to Trump.

In fact if it helps your feeble mind think about it as prefer rather than support.

Good comment on Trump and his salary. I have no problem complimenting you when you do something right. That was an excellent point.

Finally, you have a lion's den confused with a rabbit hole. You've still got a lot to learn!

14. Vagitarian

'Preferring' gets no-one elected. Voting does. I've told you a dozen times now who I voted for. Another one of your 'Jesus Boys' (Rick Santorum) was on Fox today and he said the hearings were not good news for Trump..........:rolleyes:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is about YOU being too stupid to prefer Cruz, not about what gets people elected.

Love Santorum. He is a Jesus boy which makes him far smarter than you but Trump will be fine.

16. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Jesus boys R OK. Its when they impose their silly religious superstations on everyone else is a problem. $rump is having the same problem. He is trusting his religious superstition over fact. His religion is his own stupidity.

17. Vagitarian

Too stupid to prefer something? Someone who couldn't get on the ballot? These 2 nutcases disrespect the Constitutional right of every woman to determine the health of her own body and fix what is wrong for her. Yes, Trump will be fine. Like me, he doesn't bother god too much, changes women if and when it gets boring and grabs 'em anywhere he wants cause deep down inside, they love it. C'mon man, loosen up. Let your woman experience another guy and watch, maybe join in. And then maybe she will do the same for you. It's a beautiful world and Jesus will love you for being so kind to her. :cool:.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incredible. This sounds exactly like global warming. Except Trump isn't buying into this silly religious superstition.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it's you who is a member of the cult of stupidity.

And yes, we get to impose our religious values in you if we are able. Get used to it! :D

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no constitutional right to kill another human being.

My wife is very happy with just me. I'm all she needs and wants and you have no idea what Jesus wants.

Congrats you've made yourself look stupid again.