Remicade Switch to Aria

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I curious as to how you know about her. Did you maybe work with her before? These are very big accusations and she normally lays low. Please explain if you feel comfortable.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a manager we have been forced to take action
    These marketing companies disguised as competitive intelligence companies have flourished
    Some are good and some are so so but one in particular is a total scam and simply incompetent and pass off terrible information to us
    We fired some but the worst one was Sedulo Group from Kentucky I believe
    They had awful communication skills with us and provided us erroneous information on our competitors
    It was so bad we believe they were working for the competitors
    Stay far away is my advice!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The S.F. Rhuem manager was on a conference call with members of a leadership committee and I was in the car with my manager. My manager is great and I told him I was posting about it. It was UNBELIEVABLE. That bitch went OFF about her people. My manager filled me in about her track record. I have never heard a manager display that level of disrespect for the direct reports. It was the most unprofessional event I have witnessed. Bonkers, crazy and full of hate. From what I understand she told my manager that it was the only way to manage those at the bottom. Are other managers acting this unprofessional? Stop the bus and let me off if this is our future.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who you are talking about. She is a talentless, racist manager. Most of the white reps on her team are either going or gone. How can she be so obvious and still be here? If you are a diversity candidate under her you will thrive. What a disgusting pig!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did she try to recruit you into her army for God? That CrayCray needs to see an episode of Leah Remini about her bazar religion

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she replaced the gay dude that was let go. Word to the wise is only gay welcome here is female. MH isn’t pleased with the men of that preference.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know why anyone would switch to Simpson’s Aria from Remicade when there are bio sims with better efficacy data.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Immunology is going under. Blulb blulb. Get me outta here. Fantastic opportunities in other franchises. Nothing in immunology.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t understand why they don’t pay us for remicade sales.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be new. The real question is why they are always gaming the SICP. Look around. When you don’t see many older successful reps you know that they are able to run you out by shutting down your bonus. I have no doubt that in the future we won’t get paid for Stelara. Probably right when they are making big bank on it. Same thing for the others. I’m getting experience and I either moving up or out. This job has no future.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CPP Aria kickbacks are going to keep the switching from Remicade to Aria in play. Too bad if your a patient stable on Remicade. We make bonus !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CPP Aria rebate keeps the switching alive. Love the $$$$