Remove Avnr from resume and get more calls

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 3, 2018 at 9:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have been here less than 2 years, and let's face is, most people have. Try removing Avr from your resume. You will get more calls. Tell recruiter you started your own catering business but now need the benefits. You want to distance yourself from here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get calls with it on
    only a problem if your other job experience sucks
    I doubt 1 job will define you imho
    Pharma gigs have gone by wayside long time ago that’s the problem

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, I will try it. Thank u. Hate it here so much.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you put it on LinkedIn, you might be screwed. If it was on LinkedIn (or any major website) for a significant amount of time, the site could have been "crawled" and the info captured on another site that you can't edit. Basically, google yourself, go a few pages in on the searches, and check to see if your name comes up with "Avanir" next to it. If you haven't been at Avanir very long, you might be ok and can quickly pull it off your digital resume without that having happened. Hopes that helps! Also make sure you didn't put it on Facebook or any other social media site as your employer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally, I would not lie about your experience. I moved onto a great role with it on my resume. If you’re a good salesperson you should be able to sell your Avanir experience to any potential employer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is laughing stock that can lead to uncontrollable hysterical crying! Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes OP, because a two year gap in work experience looks better. What a dopey post.