Removed

Discussion in 'United Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JW is incapable of thinking about other people's well being be it patients or co-workers. Look how he abandoned his good friend and colleague, the Chief Compliance Officer, when he saw his days were numbered. Trust me, it will get worse as his promises to increase revenues fall flat. He will find fault in everyone around him for lagging sales except himself. Time to take accountability as the CCO. After all, this is the role you coveted for so long.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. Everyone is to blame except himself. Friends? He has no friends. Wouldn't call the few who kiss his behind friends. They're just playing him for their own benefit. Go ask them something about JW and see how they roll their eyes and laugh at him. That's not respect for a leader. He's not a leader. He's a self absorbed egomaniac. How can anyone respect someone like that? And then I'm sure you've heard what the KOLs are saying about him. They're not impressed or don't like him. Oops. Not good MR!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn.......

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree. Watch the body language of his 'so-called' closest colleagues when they are in a meeting with JW, and you'll see exactly what the person who wrote the last post means. It's a combination of both embarrassment and disdain for him.

Any good narcissist's behavior is deeply rooted in insecurity and insecure people are obsessed with what folks say about them. Therefore, JW, we know you check this blog on a regular basis.
    How does it feel to know that your past unethical and illegal behavior (not to mention all the folks that think you are simply a jack-ass) has been viewed close to 4,000 times?? If it was truly a 'yawn' and no one cared, you wouldn't have a post that was viewed close to 4,000 times!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn.....yawn

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JW you can yawn yawn as long as you want. However everyone knows you and your behaviors will finally find get the attention they deserve. Which means you will find yourself with lots of time to enjoy your hobbies. So congratulations on your early retirement

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I truly believe that his remaining time is limited. Heard through the rumor mill that he may also be under some sort of compliance investigation as well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny because that is how he usually threated individuals. If we are going to start looking at compliance issues, lets take a quick look at HR. Senior level individuals having affairs with mid-management. This company is full of compliance issues however only enforced to those of us who do the work and make the revenue.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what goes around comes around. I believe the 'spotlight' will soon be placed squarely on JW. Ironic that it is a spotlight that he so craves. JW, how does it feel to have your immoral behaviors viewed close to 5,000 times? That might be a UT record!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzzzzz!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

snooze all you want JW. You do know there's a guy from Businessweek that been reaching out to current and former employees about a story he wants to write re. CVC and PH companies. Sleeping is what got you into trouble in the first place. Over 5,000 views!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been reached out to...but told him I would not speak about it. With all the things that have been going on with positions and accountability I just might rethink. He told me to call if I had a change in heart. JW, I suggest you talk with MR about it before it is published and companies and individuals are identified. Good Luck

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no downside for you in speaking with the reporter investigating CVC's relationship with PH companies because the reporter is not allowed to reveal their sources if the source asks that the information be kept confidential.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has nothing to do with the use of my name, I have or had a loyalty to UT. But now with the changes and the senior management abuse of power. Things have changed, like the rest of the work force I am looking to find that company again.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No reason to feel any loyalty to UT when they have no loyalty to their employee base. Heard that they just let go the entire European team.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgraceful....we all told them their the growth of sales forces was to large.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post best belongs on this thread:

"No. You are incorrect, they are individuals who JW deemed are not a threat to his authority. Sad but true JW had reduced this company to his standards, lying, infidelity and narcissism. JW sleeping well at night"

Hey JW....every heard of a guy named Ben Elgin? If not, you should and YOU SHOULD be very concerned!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone repost the timeline for AY hiring and JW's interaction with her. Any additional info would be welcomed. What did JW actually say about CVC and our grants and where is the power point that documents our activity. Just asking?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our initial discussions with Bioscript as a potential partner did not follow the normal inclusive process for selecting a distribution partner. All discussions were handled somewhat cryptically by JW until such time that he had to involve a broader group of stakeholders for support of his decision to hire them. It is known that the reason for this initially cryptic approach was because one of JW's unspoken motivations was to find employment for AY at Bioscript which he succeeded in doing. While discussions with Bioscript continued, JW proceeded to make odd organizational change demands to Bioscript in an effort to benefit AY (i.e. moving someone aside so AY could have greater exposure to the CEO). In late September 2012 after MR and JW went to visit Bioscript, sources from within Bioscript revealed to us that Rick Smith was becoming increasingly concerned about the long term viability of a relationship with UT given JW’s increasing demands even before a deal was signed and the oddity surrounding JW’s relationship with AY. On October 2nd, Rick called JW and had a very short conversation with him telling him that they would not be moving forward with an agreement. On Friday morning, less than 48 hours after their conversation, AY was fired from Bioscript.

During this same week that all this was taking place, JW left on Wednesday, October 2nd, to travel to CA. for an unsubstantiated business purpose. AY was with him on that trip and they were together on that Friday that she was fired from Bioscript. AY and JW proceeded to spend the weekend together in CA (I assume on UT’s dime) after which JW left for Honolulu for the Asian Partners Meeting. I’m sure his expense reports will reveal several thousands of dollars in expenses while out in CA. for no true business purpose. And I’m sure this not the only trip they have taken together which has been funded by UT. One only needs to look.

Back in July, JW made the decision to invite a team from Bioscript (which included AY who was working as a temporary consultant for Bioscript. She basically was telling Bioscript she could get a deal with UT because of her strong relationship with JW) to attend the annual SPS Summit in Miami. This decision was against the advice of many of us since Bioscript was not a bona-fide partner and therefore inviting them would only upset our trusted partners that were in attendance which it did.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Bioscript story is shocking. How come this hasn't been enough to do JW in? What the hell is going on at UT? This is a real shame. I used to have a lot of respect for UT. And why have they treated so many of their good employees and reps so badly? Doesn't make sense. UT was doing so well. To bad.