Removed

Discussion in 'United Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously- do you think everything that you read is fact? - JW is a pig- but this is the least of his worries. Thank god he didn't sign another problem, we would be in worse shape than we are now. JW has serious issues, but MR likes it that way, you can't fight city hall! Get over it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MR likes JW so long as he produces what he promised he could produce (growing all three treprostinil brands). Last time I checked with the folks in Strat. Ops., all three treprostinil brands are either declining or plateauing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JW is not as smart as he thinks he is. He's elevated and promoted people who have a history of criticizing him including JF and saying ugly (and truthful) things about him behind his back. MB has the devil on his shoulder whispering in his ear and is clueless to what he's done. And where's MR in all of this? UT is on a bad path. Some of the best reps are gone, some of the worst were retained, and many good and hard working people have had their careers destroyed. Everybody knows it's the truth but nobody is willing to speak about it or do anything about it. Not even the worthless HR team. UT has lost its way and no one cares.

So what are WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS??????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing to do. I think MR knows what is going on. She does does not know what to do. Should have paid attention when she hired the compliance individual who held us all hostage to growing the brand

Additionally, the launch of Orientram was a disaster. We all knew it but they had a different agenda. It was all about them being right. So we had to move forward, interesting that team is still intact. MR do you want a to find a cure for PH, then look at the right thing to do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting that JW objected to all the things that sales and marketing wanted to do to bolster SPS support when sales and marketing did not report into him BUT is now in favor of a lot these ideas and initiatives. Clearly demonstrates that he really didn't care about the brand's success which doesn't bode well for him.

As the previous post pointed out, the launch was a disaster and the brand has been on the decline ever since Uptravi launch.

I think MR knows what she needs to do. She is simply trying to find the right time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well now that people are leaving I think it is in everyone's interested who plan to apply for at job at UT to be aware of the disrespect and immoral behavior demonstrated by senior management. I you think you are going to find a job that treats you well and the work you do is respected you are wrong

The company is in spiral spin to the bottom, with senior individuals leading the cause. The prior work that was done by individuals in the company that promoted the well being of the PH community is gone. Inferior products with bad launch and no pipeline.

Think twice about working here...unless you think JW would have a personally interest in you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg, please come back with the important things you have to say when you (freaking) learn how to spell and how to use proper punctuation. Your writing skills are lower than 5th grade level. Get some tutoring, please!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean like the interest he has in LY and vice versa? Crazy how they did a 180 on the way they treat their employees. I understand companies change their Senior management but putting a lap dog like MB in place to replace RJ is a head spinner. MR also needs to learn how unethical her HR team is.Thats where the swamp needs to be drained starting with AF and HH.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oink, oink!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See you next Tuesday HH.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's hilarious to see all these overpaid, lazy, a$$hole sales reps do nothing but complain on here. Every '' leader'' at UT is full of shit. This company is going nowhere fast with its sh#tty sales force and its incompetent sales leadership, JF (promoted when sales were declining-real great move, there) including BR and CW. I applaud those people who have already left. You're f#cked UT and can't wait to see you fail and get investigated.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any company that is stupid enough to promote JF to ANY position is pretty much a goner! In my opinion, he defines ignorance. MR, one question...name one important idea of significant value he has brought to the table over the past 5 yrs (and I mean an idea he didn't steal from someone else, which he does well) Martine, wth were you thinking?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MR is only using UT to fund her "transplant" objectives. She is doing what ever it takes to make that happen. So, there goes all her talk about being a family. The bottom line she has a goal and will achieve it and push everyone out who gets in her way. She has picked individuals to run the company who do not have moral fiber.

So, does that change anyone's loyalty to UT. Make as much money as you can and work as little as you can, that is the goal for the sales force this year.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U r genius! Love it!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JW looks like you had spare time this week.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So with all the negativity that was recently brought forward have things calmed down? Is UT "back on track"? Personally I think not but I'm a voice of one. We all still know that JW is a cancer that needs to be removed.