Renal-Cardio Interviews?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2018 at 5:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard nothing

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anybody confirm that offers were actually given? Some postings are still open and others have expired. I’m just curious if it’s possible they’ve moved the start date or something or if it’s definitely dead in the water. I’ve or received any communication that says I didn’t receive the job which is odd at this point. And nobody on here has really confirmed offers...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting as well or should I say obviously I know but haven’t been told.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mmmmm I think you’re toast move on to the next thing

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eric Long, wake up from your DREAM!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed. The 'manager' showed up wearing jeans and a flannel shirt. Really? AZ has gone to the dogs!
    Dude was totally unprofessional.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You come to the conclusion that everyone bitching here is an "A+ professional"??? Lol. You're right, you should definitely take our lack of interest in you as a good sign. Or you could say you dodged a bullet not working in this division, oh wait...we weren't even aiming for your dumbass in the first place.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can absolutely say you are wrong that they were not as you would say “aiming for my dumbass” but in order to do so would also have to give details away which would in addition give away my identity. However, since you’re on your high horse would you say your vulgar laced post is that of an A+ professional yourself... thank you for proving the point.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Eric Long:——-

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? I thought I had it and then the hammer dropped

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems they were directed for a very specific person , like a Renal Dietician , or a competitor, if you didn’t have the title or major years in Renal it didn’t matter how bad the manager wanted you or led you to believe you had it, you were not getting it! It is a shame they led so many people on, the same stories of people being led on to think they had it or being told by
    Managers to basically wait for their offers are all over the place . Anyone who didn’t have specific criteria was not getting the job.
    Move on there are better things out there.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe would have been a wise idea to have that figured out BEFORE they started interviewing...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, that is the Astrazeneca way

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t want to be at this company anyway I promise you ... when all the people who left the other companies jobs post next week go get those jobs and go show AZ what they missed out on and if they are competitors even better !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hearing that people with little to no sales experience were brought in at 135. Most of us came here with 10-20 years of experience and got the same offer for the same position. WTF?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary range is 130-150. If you got 135 then you didn’t play a good game of negotiation.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is completely false. Very few people got base salaries between 140 and 150. 125 to 135 was the salary range for 90% of the people hired. Above that range were people that had 10 to 15 years renal sales experience and we’re making a ton of money, high salaries, and were leaving a lot of stock options on the table at their current job ,etc..... So sick of seeing bullshit posts on this forum. And yes I’m somebody that has the facts.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thx Eric Long.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete bullshit. I see they value experience. Lies, lies, lies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar, liar AZ big Pharma pants on fire!