Renal-Cardio Interviews?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2018 at 5:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like the hiring managers are a bunch of bullshitters. they strung me along until the last min. even told me i was the top choice but wouldn't commit. things changed for me at the last minute so i withdrew.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO ! Yeah, 0 for 2 on his 2 big promises (ACA & the WAWA) and a record setting government closure. Brilliant ;););)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They made many people think they had the job... the were given specific parameters on who to hir, they really were set on Renal Dieticians and competition in the Renal space who had established relationships for years .....I know some people who got these jobs and the joke is on AZ, some of these people’s territories were tanking and that’s why they jumped shipped ... AZ isn’t getting everything they think they got ... the joke will be on them.
    Look what they did to their loyal employees in Dec.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real joke is on AZ for buying SCZ for $2.7 billion dollars in the first place.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth! AZ failed to research their hires. If they couldn’t sell at their previous company what makes you thing they will be able to sell here? Clock is ticking......

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if they are all from failing neph companies that’s not a good sign!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction: they were not from failing neph companies. The correct truth is they were failing reps from neph companies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The interview process was a joke ..... they should be embarrassed. That is how you know they were instructed to pick from certain companies and have reps that had longer relationships ..... I don’t even blame the managers I blame Regionals and upper management for poor direction ..... they are getting some crap in their sales force .... get the popcorn and sit back and watch . I hope they didn’t burn too many bridges. They got stuck with some real crap .... they took some people from Renal companies that were at the bottom of the barrel.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did posting this post make you feel much better since you didn’t get the job? Just curious. LOL. You’re pathetic. That’s why you didn’t get hired.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic is the loser who is on CP at 8 pm on a Friday night!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! There are some real morons here in the ATL.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You had to be a moron to buy SZC for $2.7 billion!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true