Renflexis-Merck

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Oct 17, 2017 at 2:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Fucking Baranick is in charge now. Renflexis will be his demise and finally Merck will get rid of that peice of shit! This is not selling Cubicin or Invanz dirtbag. Those were easy. Bye, bye Bobbie

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you ever seen anything more embarrassing and ridiculous than this shit show of bullshit that these merck fools are putting on? Nobody buys this line of crap! They just talk, talk, talk, compliment one another & talk more. Merck is a loser haven!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was the most pathetic & stupid launch meeting i’ve EVER been a part of! Merck is so beyond terrible! They can’t do ANYTHING right! It’s a giant disgusting shit show of stupidity with ass blown diarrhea on top with no spray or ventilation! Ass Clown Bobby B is clearly the most clueless fk up in the long list of Merck fk ups!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fk you! Bobby B is a God!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to chime in on all of this...........
    WTF is wrong with Merck? I was just at this meeting and half of their own fucking people didn't show up! How do they expect to sell Renflexis if they themselves aren't committed to support it? Fuck Merck!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO! Agreed sooooooo much! Glad you guys are posting the truth of this shit show! I can't even find a Merck employee to provide any payer coverage updates. WTF are we doing here? Fuck yourself Bobby B! You and your band of idiots are nothing but liars!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It feels like to me there is more Merck people on this thread than Touchpoint people. This is a start up like business and so far my experience has been better than what I expected from a start up. What gives?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you, Bobby B! Creeper!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt the worst company in the history of Pharma is Merck!
    If you are upper management in Merck you suffer from mental retardation!
    Renflexis is a fail due to terrible Merck leadership!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do all Merck employees have to habitually lie?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies....... and it never fucking ends!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's the r***** above ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian fking O'Donell bitch!
    Who you calling a r*****, r*****?
    What are you going to do about it anyway, you lying fk!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all a complete fucking waste of time.
    We've all told you and you don't fucking listen.
    There is absolutely no benefit to using Renflexis.
    Keep hiring & training new people - LOL! For what?
    It's not covered, not worth it and not supported worth a fuck by worthless fucking Merck!
    Everyone in a leadership role at Merck that is involved with Renflexis should jump off a bridge and save humanity and especially the industry!
    I guess we just chalk this up to another dumb fucking Merck fuck up!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

onboarding now & REALLY, REALLY, REALLY starting to regret this decision!!!!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was your first clue, dummy? Lol!
    Without a doubt, this is a joke!
    Just keep your head down and survive Merck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would gladly take your job, your paycheck, your bonus and your benefits!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have truly turned into a desperate sell out of you are willing to take that much abuse for a pay check. Is it really worth it after you create another hole in your resume that you’ll have to explain to a future employer?
    You’re about two feet from going into prostitution and working for a pimp if you feel it’s ok.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone share the base salary range for this opportunity?
    I am cautiously considering a position.
    Thanks in advance for the feedback.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed for a management position with Publicis Touchpoint. The others managers in this group are a bunched of burned out, laid off from other companies pharma losers. This would be a terrible place to work,. They have no chance against Remicade...........