Reorg in CVI

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call Ed G. at JBI. He has a secret strategy for hospitals: Make yourself as scarce as possible while telling everyone how tied in you are to the movers and shakers at the big accounts. Make sure that the big KOLS are no sees so you can brag about having total access to them but no one can ever prove or disprove it. Have a big mouth but nothing to show for it, then blame your iam teams for it. And then most important part: Learn how to get your head so far up your boss's asses that you can see their liver enzyme levels.

We call it the Ed Method.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ice Princess this place is a total shit show WTF are you doing up there. Can you please be mean to someone other than sales Reps we are doing the best we can with this half ass messed up re org, marketing department and drug.
    Best selling!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1 Tracy. No originality in direction. RBDs following her lead and rolling out the playbook from 20 years ago. You do know she will be gone in 18 months. Realize she has never sold a thing. Think for yourself people she is an empty suit in a wonder women power pose;)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1 OP. Dwayne and Tracy need to go. Period. This place is a mess. Pulling well connected Reps and MSL's from their strengths is not the path forward. Strength Finder people. Motovate us and stop demoralizing your people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Decile 50-90 Docs in the hospital? Wow. Is it 70%? Now it's 75%!

HELLO, high decile physicians are high decile because they are in the office. DUH!

Very thin data to support what % of business comes from the hospital. Regardless, 50% of the statistics are made up 74% of the time.

You can tell our senior leadership has never carried a bag when they say shit like that. Too bad that marketers have subverted and ruined our organization. No one above RBD in our Org has actual hospital sales experience and that's a real problem.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place Blows! Glad they got Tracy and Dwayne off the calls but V enough already. Tracy you are right where you need to be selling nothing. Dwayne who knows and who really cares anyway about what you have to say. To the new NSD that has yet to be named you will
    be a RockStar next to these empty suits. It's a sad day for all us. But wait here comes the rainbow that encompasses
    every re org call "we all have a place here" warm and fuzzy, feeling better. Janssen culture in 2 words "mushroom management " keep them in the dark and feed them shit, lots shit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSD to be named is Gribbon. Announcement this week

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so they know but choose not to share, mushroom mangers

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

demoralized, un motivated, broken and confused = majority of your sales force
    Why must you revert to where we were at launch? Insanity = doing the same thing and expecting different results
    If you were in my car I would knock some sense into you empty non selling suits
    If you are an Eliquis troll just know you are winning and winning and winning again. This misfit crew leading has no clue the path forward that is why they are taking us backward.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am throwing punches and haymakers however there is no power behind them. These folks have over engineered us to death and there is no more "umph", "power" behind my punches. So now I do
    my job like the rest of the clones not caring, simply going through the motions knowing those above will do what they please when they want. I too am now an empty suit, checking boxes, making sure
    my metrics sing that sweet song that keeps the suits the happy. Done are my days of caring and going above and beyond. Letting my customers know how we are treated and agreeing that they should Rx what they want and it is no longer a big deal to me. Hell I told them to Rx all the Eliquis they want because I am now looking for new work, that
    my employer is not trustworthy and they should no longer trust Janssen as they are hiding things. CVI Leaders have duped us yet again. Happy CVI suits you have defeated us all.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a metal midget? Dumbass

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a disaster great job ZS and clueless leaders. Reps feel displaced, DM's MIA and lost in translation and many folks out job hunting or taking the rest of the year off as they have no one to report to. WTF why did you gut us and leave us out to rot . Only folks laughing are with Eliquis as they are amussed at our disfunctional mess know as CV, CVI who really know what we are called other than losers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Janssen 101 philosophy is always take and give nothing in return. I know that there are numerous other Op Cos out there facing layoffs in the next few years. Learn from this. Give them nothing and keep your dignity and everything else to your self. Basically, fuck this place before they fuck you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sucks learning this the hard way. I have been fucked over 5 different ways and always come out on the short end while
    others always get the sweet deal or even better get to cherry pick what they would like to cover . We build the business, they take it away and call it theirs. I hate this place. So while my options vest I will cruise, do the minimum, check the box and play the game. What is the point of caring when they give and take away your business at will or with every organztional change . Fuck this place while I have the last laugh.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest problem with Upper Management is they are afraid of their own shadow. After connecting all the dots for them within the Institutional facilities and countless weekly conference calls, there is no execution on field sales intelligence re: bringing in MSL’s, HSM’s , HECOR, etc.. to counter competitors efforts.
    Jansen is having their ass served to them by BMS and there is no desire from RBD’s and DSM’s to change that landscape.
    The CVI rep’s are hard working and highly educated, but are given different direction every other quarter. A very disfunctional business unit and you can only show returns to stock holders by either increasing sales, or by cutting sales, admin, attrition , etc.. It gets back to the bottom line a VP of Sales said years ago..
    “ A product is only as good as the sales force that spearheads it.”
    Keep demoralizing, laying off talented loyal employees and eventually the lights will go off in Home Office too. Good luck with the loss of Remicaide, Never seen so much volatility in a company in 20 years in the Industry. Glad I left before Vanessa came back.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Decemeber to remember, really WTF. Try and change the script but the reality is we have nothing to show, no marketing messages, no sales aids, no money and no samples= December to remember when you fucked us all over with your shitty sleaves and half ass re alignment back to 6 years ago. Tracy you don't qualify because you can't sell anything but hard times and grief. With out a spreadsheet you are lost, yea 4 Rxs per rep we hit goal wow aren't you so smart. No your a man in women's clothes. Bait us with a short term 1 million dollars in IC does not change anyone's habits. Give us back the businesses we built now that will change everything. Leadership 101 capture the heart and head will follow but your empty conf calls and stupid contests are bandaid for what is really wrong with CVI. Failure of leadership.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my 55 and 10 two years ago, thank God. Sucks that I didn't get the $30/tab bonus on X that mostly went to my slack-jawed Sanofi bitch (male) when they cut my territory by 2/3 based on workload. Gave the little bitch - again, a purported male - a major system that I had cultivated for years. Cost me a $100K and he got whatever stupid fake top 10% President's Award is was that year. I got fucked in the oh-so-accurate forced rankings. Then this little bitch proceeds to start making 15 calls a day on the system that had no access! What a stud! No wonder there's not talent left; there is no "there" there in management. #southernmissouri