Reorg in CVI

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have now created silos that result in every man for themself. One million dollars in IC should be given to patients so they can afford this drug. If they wanted to motivate us try inspiration, or eating crow and admitting y'all don't know what your doing. Leadership changes mark the reality we are losing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amateurs and Rookies at the helm. Empty Suits running us into the ground and enjoying it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Place is a disaster. Yet to hear from DM or RBD on any account. No direction, no resources and no plans for 2018. Can't wait for fire drill...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the warm holiday email and card. Thanks for destroying our Regions, Districts and Teams. Thanks for segregating us, thanks for placing us in silos and thanks for creating new entire division that sells nothing and rides on our coat tails only so you would have a home. Thanks for no marketing materials and no direction. Thanks for zero business planning or insight into 2018. Thanks for running away from cardiology and ditching afib. Thanks for being so checked out. Thanks for being mean to us, demoralizing us and insulting us.
    #decemebr to remember ...$1 million in incentive comp.... that should be given those in need. Lots to be thankful for.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're welcome

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper Management (including T.E., D.K. V.I.) don't have a clue of what they are doing. Constantly changing responsibilities and when told what needs to be done to combat competitors, it is just lip service.Never worked for such a dysfunctional company before in my life. Glad to have moved on. You have lost the battle with physicians as to safety issue, but keep trying to present info that isn't relevant to their world. Add insult to injury and throw in MC issues and you still can't win, even though in a preferred status. Then you lay off the business unit that did more to move the needle and had more insight into an arena than all your teams combined, including your HSM's. What exactly do they do again?. Smart move.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point regarding layoff of THE most important reps for KOL’s and speakers. I’m concerned that this is the beginning of the end. More layoffs due in summer? Only hope is CV indication but that may not sway perception.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1/2/18 yet to hear from my post re alignment boss or RBD. Sales supply is down. Wondering what the deal is with the 30 days cards. Do we pull them and if so what do we replace with. Never experienced such a black hole
    in my entire business careeer. What the hell is really going on around here. Wondering why I still care when clearly those above don't care. Vanessa, this place is a mess. Tracy, how is day one, boring with out us Lazy sales reps. Dwayne, just stay home. New CVI sleeve leader, well whatever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have lost in the most important space. Commercial and Federal, even though were given direction by executive level members on how to compete. They cant even decide what part of a study can be discussed with customers. Sad.. Glad to be out of that sinking ship. Over decade in Cardiology arena, but that was painful.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This whole thread is one disgruntled castoff talking to themself.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worhtless call this morning only designed to make those up top feel better. no
    meat on the bones for the producers. r*****s running the ship into the ground and everyone knows it. no one with any common sense would ever run a business like this. leadership you are terrible. making profits by cuts and not sales, that is your only way forward. #writingisonthewall