Reorg

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, May 13, 2019 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend alerted me that my name is still being thrown around on CP.

Lol, this is too funny. I guess I had an impact if I'm living in peoples minds rent free after almost 4 years now. For those that are wondering, yes I am doing far better than ever before, living my life to the fullest, and I am very happy. If your not happy at Abbott, take the experience and go elsewhere, or do something else. Trust me, the grass is greener on the other side. If any of you loons want to find me, I'll be at the Honda Classic in the last week of February 2020 during my 10 day vacation. Good luck finding me.

To prove I am me: When I started at Abbott I was in AP14C 2nd floor (Data Center now), then AP14B (in the closed room next to the door on the way to the cafeteria in AP22) where I had the honor of working with E. Smith, (RIP SMITHER's). Then moved to NCM1 (the stinky fermentation campus), which is now an Abbvie campus. Then moved to AP52 where HR also sits and where it all ended on 4/22/2016. I was never in NWJ46 with the rest of the ASC or in any of the J buildings off of Route 41. Joe was my manager and Cherie was my supervisor. My favorite thing to eat at the "Cafe Pharma" and probably the only thing I miss was the Big-A burger (Big-Abbott beef patty). Stack two of those bad boys together with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, mayo, on a pretzel bun, and it becomes the Big-Ass Effen burger (damn my mouth is salivating just thinking about it). Shout out to all the wonderful people at the cafeterias, I always enjoyed your cooking, and based on the amount of food on my tray every day, you knew I enjoyed it too.

All the best,
    Marco

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a real snoozer, you douche nozzle.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Yes you are Marco. You proved it. Hope you doing well. I will always remember your quote to the great Joe Robinson “if the ship is sinking then you got to jump on the next ship”. Lol. That was classic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but what if you are a dipshit and your name is marco

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marco loves him some pancakes for sure.