Reorganization set for Q4

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: manager

Listen you old fogey...there are things called smart phones and tablets that you can post from while in the field.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People...people...stay on point. Info on the reorg & good intel is what we need here not an episode of "The Housewives of Kimberly-Clark" Geez. Who cares what anybody is doing in the field, lets see what we can gather on this reorg. If anyone inside knows anything, we would very much appreciate any real info on it. Someone was dead on last time so it had to come from within...maybe they will share again...?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See post #17

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is inside info so if I sound a bit vague it is the protect my identity. What I could say for sure is that the re-org will NOT be based strictly by performance. People that were on top last year are sucking wind this year. It's just the nature of the job. The reason why it's so hush..hush is because those that are not liked or add any intrinsic value to the organization will be the first to go.

The issue inside is determining who those people are, how will affect the logistics of the territory and how will it affect the business in the areas that will be shakin up.

The concern inside is that they are worried about those that they want to keep. Word on the street is that at least a half dozen people on the RH side are looking elsewhere and 3 DH folks too.

Some won't be much of a loss and the company wouldn't even blink an eye over it. The entire thing is based on balance. Getting rid of those they no longer want to keep while managing and doing whatever needs to be done to keep the ones that they want to stay.

Everyone is replaceable but certain territories would suffer catastrophic losses if those reps left.
    Everything should be ironed out by the third week of July.

Please be warned. If you've had any thoughts of leaving then you should go with your gut. As far as the new hires, it is well known that a majority of them are not working up or living up to the b2b Lowery expectations. The great will stay. The others, hold on to your helmets.

What are the clues? Are you suddenly on a verbal (non-official) yet still official notice of bad performance or under performance. Is your manager questioning you? Additional reports or things that you are expected to do that others are not? BEWARE!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone is being forced ranked

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then those that are left carry both sides of bag?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right on with your theory. I was involved with the Apollo reorg and a lot of good people got the ax. The ass kisser will get to stay!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll never kiss ass. I'll get another job first.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I CALL BULLSHIT

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you call bullshit? Makes sense to me. Have double salesforce they need and nothing new. sF got 510k, whoopee!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same with my boss he is Mr.Mom and is proud of it while his wife is traveling. We think at lease 3 days a week. He does not know our products and cheated on the product exam and maybe has the test.
    V has no idea.
    Also, yes the sales force will have to be reduced for devices and supplies. We will not see it coming.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

alot of good people on a plan - people that generally make their #. look at those folks canned in Feb. people that were at 100%+ last year. all b/c we can't seem to launch a new product.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is this the way it happened with Apollo. One rep carrying RT and DH eliminates half of the salesforce. They will consider age, base salary and performance and will give unlucky ones the boot. If you are invited to a meeting at a hotel and told to bring your computer and car keys, the ax has fallen.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is all this taking place? July or q4?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just love the rumors. I can assure you that the combining of the bags is not going to happen..at least not any time soon.

Check back 1/1/2014 and you'll see.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so fast my friend. They have not replaced John Amat and it will be annouced that Lowery is now over supplies as well. This is first step of the reorg.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you guys not read?

It will not be device, it will be SUPPLY.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this all dropping by end of July ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lowery and Kupek want to keep this on the down-low. Unfortunately, Kupek did a great job last time. He's a nice guy and all but he will never catch anyone with their pants down again.

Beware, it will happen. You've been warned. Get your résumé ready. He isn't looking out for you so none of us should feel we have to have any loyalty to the company. There are a lot of device jobs out there especially the smaller ones. You can grow rich long term with these smaller companies.

Respiratory is a train wreck, I'm sure DH has issues and we really don't need to hear anything about that.

Get out now while you can. They could hurt you financially, why not do it to them first. The cost of a new hire is crazy. Consider that with the combination of the territory being open and all the competitive threats. The company will lose a lot more than they think they are saving by eliminating positions.

I'm sorry Tom, it's nothing personal, just like you said and believed when you let the last round of people go. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above comment speaks volumes. It's kind of scary how all the blame is always placed on the salesforce. What happened to culture of accountability. Seems we're the only ones accountable.