Reorganization set for Q4

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fasten your seatbelts, Joanne Bauer is on a tirade. Healthcare profits where off by 10%, volume and sales dollars were in the negative. She will start the reorg to cover her incompetence and blame the sales force. Poor baby will only get 100,000 stock options for her bonus. As Marie Antonnet said "let them eat cake".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supply is about to get whacked, they have ZS and associates going through their business...minimal changes in core device. Bank it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of you guys don't get it. NA Core Device is the ONLY division in all of healthcare that is hitting it's number this year. Why upset that apple cart.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the the information. I decided not to take the position with Kimberly Clark.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations on a very wise decision!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monday

Anyone have any solid intel re this 5pm call Monday?
    I don't mean speculation...I mean something reliable.
    Thanks in advance.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to get verification of the upcoming reorg, go to the Motley Fool website. They anaylize financial conditons of companies like KC. Brothers and Sisters, the "booger man" is coming. Like the last reorg, KC will eliminate 1500+ employees, heads will roll shortly.

The Fools are never wrong!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are a coming. But do not worry if you are a female or in upper management or at Roswell 25 years or more you are ok. Especially because you have caused us to be in this situation do to bad business decisions. Not market conditions bad business decisions. People have not worked all summer knowing this was going to happen so you will not take us by surprise. What a way to live..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your assumptions are right on except the old dinosurs will be taken out with thier high base salaries over $100K. Obamacare and lack of performance of the healthcare sector will mean an overall readjustments of assets, aka. lay off the in the field so Joanne and Lowery can continue to get the merit raises and stock options.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sell exparel

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Monday

Well what happened on the 5:00pm call?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people who are at the top do not produce and are not in touch with the business but they always seem to survive and we suffer. When is Tom going to realize that and save this company. Do you think the person running Pain knows what she is doing. What a joke

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consultants are in Bldg 200 trying to sort out the cost of ObamaCrap. The elimination of/and consolidation of territories across the healthcare sector is a burning issue. I see these folks every day and think of the impact they will have on the sales force and not a positive one.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes what doe clueless lisa do not her hair how funny looks like she had her head out the car window...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all you naysayers, mark you calendar for OCTOBER 23rd. The ax will fall and heads will roll!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Device and supplies ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, just supplies.

As I have stated numerous times in this thread.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Devices is driving itself into the ground. Not to much hope there.
    The kc moto is unless you have 20 years in "if you are not interviewing shame on you"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people truly just don't understand our business.

Core devices, especially DH are cash cows, huge gross profits on market leading products.

KC Healthcare is not going to risk losing this gravy train by laying off anyone.

Remember, we cut 2 regions and 6 reps last year to slim down already.

Mark my words, when the word comes out, it will all be supply.

Core device reps, rest easy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not rest easy! Ask yourself how much business would be loss with Trach Care and MicKeys if they did away with your territory? None, these products have been around for thirty years, TC is covered by all national buying groups and MicKeys sell themselves. They could eliminate 50% of the medical devices sales force and still get the same results.