Reorganization set for Q4

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have fun the cast of clowns will be laughing to the bank.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all of healthcare, supply, device, Iflow, Pain Management everything. We are going to be a stand alone company with our own stock symbol.

I for one am fired up about it. Basically a start up with established products that bring hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue in per year.

And now we can do what we want with it without asking the mothership for permission.

It is a little scary, but the upside could be great! Not often you get to help start a company from the ground floor.

Haters will hate, but I can't change the fact that it is happening so I'm all in and lets see what happens!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could always get a new job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? I like the one I have.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a start up company you dolt, just unclaimed freight that Falk doesn't want. Old products, no innovation, strategy and the same group of "knuckle dragger" running the business. Don't waste your money on purchasing the new company stock unless to want to continue being a loser!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that we have presented at least 4 acquisitions and product line purchases recently that have been green lighted by Joanne Bauer that have been squashed by the pencil pushers in Dallas because all they do is look at numbers on a spreadsheet, and for the most part don't know squat about the Medical Device business.

Well guess what, all of the sudden it is not up to Dallas anymore. We can do what we please that makes sense for OUR business.

We can look at new products, new innovations and new strategies. AND we have about 200 million of cash coming in every year that we now control.

So...it IS kind of like a start up, we can start with a clean slate, harvest the cash that is already coming in from market leading products and have some fun with it.

Call me a Dolt all you want. This could be a great place to be, stay tuned!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an absolute imbecile this is not a start up. You must be a manager!!! I can see we are in good hands joke.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look jackass I know it's not technically a start up. Start up's start with a new product, no market share, typically no revenue etc etc etc...what I'm saying is that we can approach starting a new company with a start up mindset when deciding what new technologies we can acquire.

It is actually better than a start up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the last post your an idiot u have no business acumen. Kind of like a start up lets act like a start up come on!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am just an outsider reading these posts. I have over 12 yrs of surgical device experience. I am also a critical care RN. I strongly believe your product makes a difference.

Healthcare is changing...we all have to be willing to decide to ride the roller coaster or do you want to think the worst and jump out? I ask that you think about the patients.

We are all blessed to have the opportunity to work with great surgeons and hospital leadership. This role is one of the most difficult to get into and much harder to stay for a long time.

I do agree I have not always agreed with leadership decisions...These were the times I busted my ass to ensure my clients aka now friends knew I will never abandon ship.

"How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser" Lou Holtz

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of positions will need to be filled as I know at least half a dozen who are out of here since hearing this news. It's a shame because KC is going to lose some amazing people that run their territories as if it were there own.
    Many work day and night. Some territories will collapse as some business is kept not only by product knowledge but by very close alliance with key decision makers.
    I hope you guys find that other dream job. Although KC or whatever the new company will be called will have a sharp decline in sales initially, the territories will start to recover once the vacated positions are filled. The bad thing is that more often than not it takes a very long time to fill a position. Add in time for training it ends up being at least a year to get someone up and running. It's not as disastrous in the territories out in the middle of the country and nowhere.
    It's more so in the heavily populated territories.
    Quite frankly, it's ok by me. I'm getting tired of selling saline and other commodities. The meeting last week was stupid and almost juvenile with what they had us doing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as it puts money in top managements pockets that is what kc is about nothing more. Look at the people that have been protected it is always the same. They ride the coattails of us then they let those people go.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed now they have even more power. Nothing good will come of this many are leaving. But many have now kicked back just like top management have been for years.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've already gotten calls from two recruiters on Friday. One sounds real good. Had an immediate phone screen at the end of the day. Was told information is definitely being forwarded to the hiring manager. Will just have to wait and see.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the grass is going to be greener on our side of the fence for a change. Had a chance to think about it this weekend, and there is just too much upside to consider leaving at this point.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, I've been here this long, what the hell...why not stick around to see what we look like on the other side of this. Could be good, if it doesn't work out, I'll leave...simple as that.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes you think the grass will be greener? Only greener over the septic tank!! Ask yourself who would invest in a company that has basically been dormat over the past 13 years? I don't see any upside with the current product offering or the same idiots at the top who messed up with their incompetence.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

200 million in profit on only 1.6 billion in sales isn't exactly dormant.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A mental midget as yourself should consult with Tom Falk. If healtcare is so profitabiltable, why would KC want to rid themselves of this mess. Look bozo, the healthcare division is a declining market with commodity products and old ones at that. KC is no fool, they want to get this sorry excuse for a medical company off their books.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because KC is not a healthcare company. Doesn't align with their corporate strategy and they are tired of us bothering them because they want to sell more diapers. We are not a consumer company and don't align with their corporate strategy, simple as that.

We may be only 1.6b in sales but we are the most profitable division of KC. By spinning off we can set our own goals, strategies and vision of what we want to be and spend money how WE want to spend it.

I doubt you still work here, but if you do, leave! Simple. Scared to see what might happen? Via con dios my friend. We will back fill you faster than you can blink. Just don't look back 2 years from now and regret your decision.

Oh, and who said it was Falk's decision, what makes you think that OUR management didn't start this process. Chew on that.