Reorganization

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2018 at 9:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true but Vaccines, Cluster 2, & Hospital in 2020. I&I will be 2021 starting w BioSimilars.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true but I&I will be 2021 starting w BioSimilars then the way over stacked reps with Xeljanz probaly 2-3x too many
    (give truth serum to 260 reps and 99% will tell you with access and counterparts and smaller territories they do not have enough to do and only work 3-5hrs a day unless there is a program--- rarely full days since expansion 2yrs ago. Even our DMs know this & when brought up in conversation they say to be quiet as we dont want to talk ourselves out of a job. DMs even tell us to go into joint calls together so we meet our Reach & Frequency targets and avoid being an outlyer on HQ Marketing reports
    That is what happens when marketing is calling the shots. Its been 2 yrs now & not efficient or working so admit to the poor decision, and correct. Have a 100 rep Rhuem sales force and 50 rep GI salesforce that is all that is needed if you actually get in the field and see first hand the mess with 260 reps )

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's no different that any other division-vaccines, IM, oncology, institutional sales force. None have enough to do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, T2 is safe.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh stop with all the Biosimilar hate those people have the most value in Pfizer, period.