Reorganization

Discussion in 'TherapeuticsMD' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2020 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone here any news about the reorg?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the difference in salary between the 2 teams ? When will it be announced and who are the managers .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure another man will get the area sales director job! Where is the diversity????? Women of color???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to see the new ASD based on skills and experience, not who they know, or gender or race. Right now that’s what we need. If that’s a man, woman or frog it will be better than JW.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, but it’s glaringly obvious the majority of leadership- from board members to RBDs - are men- for a WOMENS health company. More women need to stand up and go for these jobs. IMO; maybe that’s what’s wrong???? Dawn is awesome and making great moves- but now we need more women.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s because Pharma keeps recycling the same garbage employees, leadership in Pharma companies is toxic across the board.

look at the org charts of every Pharma company, the only leadership positions women have are Marketing and HR.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, very eye opening..... the all boys network.... if they want to be different- this is how to do it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are very fortunate Cramer is leading the Southeast again. He’s a proven leader and winner! Hope he stays.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has nothing to do with leadership . It’s a very competitive market place where the gold standard products have better coverage and effective results . The sales team lacks experience and competitive fire to move the needle

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I can say is welcome to Pfizer. I went into this meeting with open eyes and now my eyes are very open. The culture change is real, CG started here with a story of lies. Telling mangers changes are coming but we are all good here “head neutral” Now 4 weeks later down a ASD and 2 DMs. Sad part is they made wrong cuts. Looks like way more to come. We are in for a ride

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are you cuts coming ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like KV might be on the chopping block, not surprised. Definitely long over do. This reorg is no joke!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KV ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have a good team, but I would not be surprised if more changes are made before the Vegas meeting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want this to be over with so we can go on with our lives...... and sell.... enough

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are reps being let go too? When will we know that

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows, anything is possible.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reorg includes internal team as well. BI is a mess.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates?????