Reorganization

Discussion in 'TherapeuticsMD' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2020 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think of the A as a synonym for the word experience.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has the dust settled? We're a week away from NSM- surely nothing else can happen...:(

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope still more people to lose jobs by Wednesday. And then next round at end of Q2 if numbers don’t change to the crazy high numbers they need to see right now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q2 by the new definition? Which would be Jul? This week the menopause positions will be announced but with the lack of information given on these positions aside from the extremely large geography, no one wants them. So it will be interesting to see what happens....They company handled this poorly. Many airline tickets for Vegas will go unused.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all this turmoil and the way things were handled- do they honestly believe people will stick around to work for this company?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are you getting this info? There won’t be any q2 cuts. Plan for the year is aggressive and making cuts throughout it will make it impossible to hit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at just in the last year how all the top performers have left for better jobs at real companies. Now with have Gish here who has flipped the culture upside down. The fact that I liked TXMD and the people I worked for is why I’m still here. That has changed so much this year. Dawn has shown her true colors. TXMD has made it clear they want numbers up so they can sell. Why would anyone want to stay? They people that will stay are the ones that are too lazy to leave, they will ride this wave right to the end,,, maybe end of this year I would think before they dump it. I myself am looking and just in the last few weeks so many better things are out there. I just heard about 1 more top person leaving yesterday and she has been here way before me, that was my sign to look even harder.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the latest ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Latest is we are only a few days away from seeing a new record low for this stock. Friday will be bad

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The way this was handled wow . CG and company not messing around . Good luck all

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates? How many people have to take the menopause role even if they don’t want it- I know I don’t want it- otherwise I don’t have a job! How is this fair? We aren’t people just numbers...who cares about people anymore?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone going to use their Las Vegas plane tickets anyway? All of us “rejects” should go and get rooms at the hotel across the street!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m definitely using my Las Vegas ticket, the after meeting parties are legendary.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure Rob- we are doing great! Except for the fact the sales force hates the new VP... for the way they have handled this reorganization.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this company needed this change, the way they went about it was horrible, but that’s the way this industry is. Giving this company one more year. Leaving now would be dumb if you’ve been here for the last two years. I feel all our hard work is about to pay off.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the kool-aid KW

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless of course they let you go first.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s funny to read this bitch fest. You were obviously bitching on here and not performing. This is a great company to work for and they proved that with the raises yesterday.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you, congrats!!!!