Rep Contracts

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2017 at 7:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were a holdout area that is direct right now and got the sweetheart 2 year deal to get people to just sign the new non-compete agreement. 11%,company pays for our junior reps, no freight etc. What can we expect as these deals end?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certainly not that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our direct group all signed early. 8%, you'll pay for your junior guys, you'll share in most ancillary charges. Really a pretty good deal compared to Stryker and Depuy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's pretty much what we got. Wish there were more of those sweetheart deals around but I think those days are over. You need to find the sweet spot where you don't need any help and can keep the entire 8%!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not really, I left for Stryker last year, we are at 8% if we hit number, junior rep is paid for, I have health insurance, dental and vision, I have a corporate credit card, I have a matching 401K, freight is covered, I have access to endless resources and courses. If you have relationships and haven't even had a conversation with a Stryker you deserve what's coming to you in the next 12 months.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe the only people left at ZB are the ones who got the great deals to sign, people with no relationships, and junior reps. Soon there will be less because the great deals are coming to an end. Start the exit strategy now if you're smart.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to orthopedics! Glad you did what thousands of us do all the time! You yourself know what's going on? Your Stryker corporate gig is about to be a distributer gig. You have no idea what's coming for YOU in the next 12 months. Good luck with that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is that ZB can do whatever they want to the reps that are left because once the non compete was signed the company won. They will tell you what your deal is moving forward and you'll have to take it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks, appreciate the kind words.