Rep Interviews starting - let's share information!

Discussion in 'Xeris Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2019 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a phone interview with a recruiter Tuesday FEB 5th. Its a 15 minute quick interview.

Does anyone know specifics? Salary, bonus? Vehicle or car allowance? How large are the territories? Start date?

I'll come back and share what the recruiter tells me Tuesday but I'm not going to talk to myself if it's silent on this thread.

Do any of you have a telephone of face to face scheduled?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F2F interviews were in Houston in January. If you have a phone screen it’s likely they are just keeping options open in case one of their F2F candidates fall through. I bet the timeline is shifting things around for those of us who had their calls in December.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they aren't finding what they want for some territories. Big territories, car allowance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong gig. Whoops.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had F2F. Low salary, huge territories, meager car allowance and micromanaging Mike riding along with every rep. Sounded like a nightmare and gave me a better perspective on my current job. In this case, grass ain’t greener. Who knew?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a problem. If you had a vp of sales with experience and know-how here they would be offering a much better package that truly reflects the industry standards. Instead this is a joke and a slap in the face to many of us seasoned reps who’ve paid our dues in the field, made presidents club several times over and are looking to carry our success elsewhere. I for one hugged my regional mgr after my interview knowing I had just dodged a bullet with this turkey. Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. I had a F2F already. I was excited, did my research only to find low base salary, meager car allowance, huge territory and micromanaging Mike riding along each week. No thank you. Funny how your current job seems like a dream in comparison after this interview.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How low is the base??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be more specific please! What is the salary! WHAT IS the car allowance!?

No one believes you. Think you're a sabotager and don't know specifics because you haven't interviewed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BULLSHIT. recruiter interviews have just started

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t say that my interview was in December like another poster. I did have interview. Here are the numbers 90-110K base, options tho no amount given, $500/mo car allowance. Micromanaging Mike included.

Thank u, next.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RUB: Start date isn't until June 10 IF the product is approved.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A big IF given their lack of experience. I’m hearing rumblings they may not get approved. Also product launch is in August according to recruiter. Word to the wise is don’t accept an offer until after product is approved. Haven’t we learned from sales recruiting tactics like the ones from Intarcia where they tried to fool you into thinking that they were gonna be the next big disruptive thing in diabetes market? Remember that pitch? Xeris is identical to Intarcia right down to this clown Mike everybody is talking about. Betcha nobody wants to admit today they ever interviewed at Intarcia or accepted the offer. They got a CRL and laid everybody off.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not making offers until product is approved. They don't want to pay a penny until approval. I don't understand why they are interviewing NOW? It's premature. Who's going to interview today and wait around until June for a product to MAYBE get approved??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like another poster wrote it’s similar to what Intarcia did last year. They posted these massive amounts of sales territory positions, flew everybody in to Atlanta and had round the clock interviews. They got everybody excited and everybody they rejected wanted a piece of it. It was all to generate PR. Product ultimately wasn’t approved and all those fortunate souls in sales that were hired were laid off.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve never seen so much negative stuff about a new company but this one deserves it. This management team has a track record of making something out of nothing only to sell it right away. If you value your current job and don’t want to leave it to join this dog and be laid off after a few months then you should pass on it. Recruiter must be getting nervous with all the bad press.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree the silence is deafening. But that’s because nobody cares about this POS. Their stock is tanking because they’ve run out of money and now have to open more shares to the public which has further diluted their stock. Novo should just buy the asset now since these guys are running it to the ground.

Crickets love to linger in the graveyard. Nuff said.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insiders are selling like mad and the stock is plummeting. This is a grave sign that the street has lost all confidence in this start up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Value of this company has eroded by 50% in 3 months. That is a giant neon sign that spells trouble. Stock plummeting, company is running out of reserves, inept management and a commodity product is all anybody needs to know to keep away from this opportunity. Somebody wrote that the recruiter must be getting nervous and that’s an understatement.