Rep Pay Cuts

Discussion in 'Zimmer Dental' started by anonymous, Jan 23, 2019 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hang in there, they said. Things will get better, they said.

ZB post merger has been an absolute shit show. Almost 70% attrition with field sales reps. Those of us that hung around were PROMISED better pay, better support, new products.

Yesterday, they shit all over their sales team, cutting everyone's salary by 15k in one fell swoop. Today, every TSR is on LinkedIn and can't bail fast enough.

And let me promise you one thing, Spineless Deaver and all the loserville 3i corporate frat boys who have run this division in the ground: when I leave, I'll tell all my high margin customers how hard we've been pounding them the last few years. You've shown your allegiance, I'll show mine.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want the reps to leave.
    There's bigger plans in the works..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but, but, but encode....... oh and 5% growth......worst premium implant company and it ain’t even close

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You tell Them sombitches. I’ll bet their pay went up as they bent you over.
    This is the mba crap. All data. You are data dude. Some number on a page. They don’t see you and you don’t see them. They are the only ones entitled to a decent living. Scum dwelling mfers.
    Take the business elsewhere

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZB reps affected by the yesterday's call:

I am seeking information for a meeting with ZB leaders, those above the dental segment. They are willing to listen based on evidence already presented.

If you have evidence of unfair practices, preferential or unfair treatment, or information regarding the corporate culture, specifically the "3i frat boy culture" that thrives in PBG, please email: biometzimmer at y ahoo from an anonymous email address. You will not receive a reply.Your information might or might not be acknowledged here.

Looking specifically for evidence of: one-off TSR compensation plans, sexual harassment claims not appropriately addressed, conflict of interest, unfair hiring practices, nepotism, and anything you feel would be of interest to those able to right this ship.
    To verify my identity as a corporate whistleblower: Armada, Ad Hoc, Cha Ching, Orlando, Austin, Toronto.....

Pictures and video/verbal recordings welcome.Documents welcome. Again, you will not receive a reply.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m feeling the flu bug coming on. I don’t think I will be able to make my flight to Orlando.

No way I can sit in a room for 3 days and pretend I like those corporate goons. That meeting is just an attempt for them to establish value. I can’t remember ever learning one single valuable or usable piece of info from those idiots.

“Hey reps! Have you tried showing your docs the TM implant? It sells itself!”

Thanks for the help.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck whistleblower. Fuck 'em.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

inside friend here telling you Keep up the heat! and fight! You guys got screwed and Deaver deserves every bit of the hell he's catching and then some.

PS - Your posts had already made the rounds early this AM

9. Abcdefg

Abcdefg New Member

The joke will be on them when they have a once again unmotivated salesforce both new and tenured. The damage is done and the company can’t recover from this mistake. Some will leave for better jobs and the rest will stay and be miserable as they have been for the last 3 years. That’s corporate American at its worst.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the part I cant wrap my brain around? A motivated sales force could make great things happen for ZB. A pissed off sales force - will skate by as long as they have to til something better comes along, and will make sure all their customers know exactly how awful ZB treated them. No stupid spiff will make up for it and even the best managers can't motivate through it.

No one wins.The carnage will be massive.I'm betting casualty #1 - Deaver himself.

Bad move, dude. There will be so much fallout from this.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A sad and pathetic “fuck you” to people who have dedicated themselves.

Who in their right mind would agree to this?

Who wants to go to the sales meeting and listen to meaningless bullshit for 3 days?

This is an irreparable mistake by “so called” management.

And the cartoon themed party they’re throwing is perfect.

Abcdefg likes this.
  12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guarantee after a pathetic Year Deaver will be Disgracefully out of his position. I am hoping that 90% of the egotistical Product Manager are gone as well as they offer no support to the sales team.
    Bad Decisions have been a part of this organization as soon as the Merger took place and ZB allowed the Biomet Team to run Dental Division. Jens and Harold would have never let this happen to this organization.
    Good Riddance!!
    Everyone should dress like Losers for the Costume Party because that is what the Leadership thinks all the Sales Reps are

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was asked by an oral surgeon yesterday if my company was in financial trouble. I said no, but then thought about it and said, maybe. I asked him why and he said his Nobel rep told him about our pay cut. He said I should go work for Nobel. Good thing Zimmer has the industries most restrictive non-compete agreement.

Are we in financial trouble? Looks like the division was profitable by $300MM last year. If that is the case why would they continue to kill the reps?

I feel like shit. I hate what this company has become.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this mean? How do you know they went around? Is there an email being distributed? A memo perhaps? Or are people just talking about us pissed off reps?

If something was distributed I would love to know what was said. Please post the content on here.

Also, another vote for the whistleblower. Go get em.

15. Abcdefg

Abcdefg New Member

I’m sure what they mean is that corporate PBG knows about these posts .
    If you look on glass door they comment on the good feedback that is given so I’m sure whoever is in charge of social media is aware of these posts.
    All you reps should fly to the sales meeting then go to Disney for the day instead of the meeting.
    It’s so sad to see such a great company fall apart year after year.

16. Abcdefg

Abcdefg New Member

And one more thing about the pay cut.
    Anyone who was here prior to the merger took a significant cut in their income when they changed the comp plans for both sides . There is no rep that can honestly say that they made more money after the merger. Now it’s 15k less than is was in 2015z

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I use to work for Zimmer dental 5 years... It was a half decent job under Jens' dictatorship.

But I agree, the company is a sinking ship now. They have failed to innovate, did not listen to their customers and treated their people poorly.

My guess is a strategic buyer will make a move for these dental portfolio sooner than we think.

18. Abcdefg

Abcdefg New Member

And one more thing about the pay cut.
    Anyone who was here prior to the merger took a significant cut in their income when they changed the comp plans for both sides . There is no rep that can honestly say that they made more money after the merger. Now it’s 15k less than is was in 2015!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you reps still trying to convince doctors that encode and platform switching are new things??? As for the rep that says his territory does 1.5million nobody uses your stuff anymore........

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do we know you're not a 3i manager collecting stories for your spank bank?