Rep Pay Cuts

Discussion in 'Zimmer Dental' started by anonymous, Jan 23, 2019 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Armed guards? Seriously?

Our “leadership” has a hugely inflated sense of self.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please let us know how tomorrow goes.....I am having so fun following this thread. I know management at this company and it really should be a case study of frat boys gone wild.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bryan Hanson flat out killed it today. ZBD is here to stay and WILL crush this year and beyond.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deaver tells the company
    “I have a $3 million check that I am going to use in increasing headcount.”

200 reps in the room that just had their salary cut by $15,000 calculate
    200 x 15,000 = $3,000,000

Piss off

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something tells me he would be arrogant/dumb/stupid/vindictive/idiotic enough to say such a thing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i want to cry. I hate this company so hard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi baby girl, sorry daddy hasn't been around this weekend. I know, I missed your recital. What's that, their doing another one, School of Rock? That's awesome. You want to go for it again? Ok, let daddy talk to mommy about it, I'm sure it will be ok.

Talking to mommy: HOW MUCH!!! Can we afford that? Ask the instructor if they accept medallions? No, I don't have gold medallions. I was given this medallion at work during my sales meeting. It for how I and my fellow teammates work at a company that helps others with pain they deal with everyday of their lives. I know, what about our financial burden/pain, I get it. Our daughter deserves the best, and I will figure it out. Stop with that attitude, you think I'm happy they cut my base?!? No, don't call your mom for the money, I got this.

#meritbasepaymatters

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My medallion went in the toilet at Omni. Mission ceremony, what a ducking joke. Bryan Hansen stands in front of us making $16 million a year and wants us to get mushy over someone's new knee. Not. Gonna. Happen. Not after you shit on MY family.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it make anyone feel better to know that Hanson makes $16M/year?

Me neither

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love these assholes who cut everyone else pay but there own! What a asshole 16 million he's work 60 k at best anyone can make themselves and company look good by ruining the life's of those that do all the work! Feel good at night assholes! You will suffer when your family hates you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But guys we can CONCUR our territory quota with a NEW 10 year old product!! Same old BS from a National Sales Meeting.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IF you had to chose an dental implant company to work for other than this floating fortress of manure, who would it be? Keep comp, product performance, and quality of life in mind. Would you rather go with a smaller independent company, a mid-size value player like MIS/Neodent, or a major player? Curious to see thoughts. I know the answer will vary based on location within the country, but tell me why you would chose without mentioning where you're from.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would take a look at biohorizons or neodent (if straumann doesn't F-it up and only in the right territory.

Too lazy to get into all the reasons but if understand the space then U know.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got an offer from Neodent.
    $80k base
    15% on $1
    Car stipend, computer, phone, etc
    Quarterly bonus of $3k at plan, so $12k annually

I now have to decide if I can stand selling that shit implant. I know I can move my old accounts over to my new company once my “non compete” expires.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t settle. Big industry secret....biohorizons pays better

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So a legitimate question? What do Straumann reps make?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

straumann pays their reps
    65k base
    you have the ability to make 135-140 if all goals are met
    car allowance/laptop/etc just like everyone else

the only issue with straumann is they are a rep turnover machine, tons of turnover and I've seen reps in a territory a year or less so if you don't hit you are gone
    also heard you have to travel a lot to Boston, if you have a doctor going you are going. Could be 4-5 times a month you are out of town for 2-3 days or weekends

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So my point was this about neodent. Based on math. If you have a 300k territory which is SMALL. You make more than straumann reps......don’t take neodent job. 80k + 45 k in comission and 12k......they are paying their value player reps more?? Don’t think so...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huge turnover at Neodent and the money is nowhere near what they are telling you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Neodent offer is in writing. There is HUGE turnover at Zimmer and the money is nowhere near what they told me when I took this job. So how is it any better to stay here. Looks like Neodent is a better option on every level.

Does Straumann pay their Neodent reps more than run their Straumann reps? Well it looks like it. It’s a more difficult sell, and a higher profit margin. So why is that so hard to believe?