1. GSK allies with Innovax for COVID-19 vaccine R&D project— Zentalis Pharma raises $165M in IPO — Drug discovery in the age of coronavirus — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Repatha Reps be warned

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 29, 2020 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m leaving soon so I don’t care. If you are selling Repatha there will be a Huge lay-off soon. Look for new Job now. Right now! You have been warned!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is BS, the Frenchies have waved the white flag (no surprise) and inclisiran is probably a year away. Things may change when inclisiran hits the.market but for now it’s all hands on deck and full steam ahead.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've got pharm arep tunnel vision. Praluent is not one of the major determining factors for a Repatha sales force layoff. Praluent Isn't, even, the biggest competitor for Repatha. US Sales on the last earnings call were flat, while Europe was growing. Plus, there are some products that are in Phase 3 studies that have a significant lowering effect on LDL-C and TC, and these products, initial, indications are for a different disease state.

Repatha sales need to increase quickly, or, when we perform the organizational stress test, there will be another reduction in Repatha headcount.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the San Antonio CV position available because of an expansion or did someone leave?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#BIOHAVENSTRONG

WE COMIN!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be warned for new Tampa Rep. Stay Tuned.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh, I knew it was the finance paper-pusher rookie. He/she likes to say "we", as if there is any personal involvement.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what would the organization need to see? I see your post is from January. Q4 was +26%, 2019 YOY +20%. $ sales +15% despite a 60% list price reduction. Q1 2020 setting up to be a strong Qtr. it’s headed to be a billion dollar brand with little to no discounts off list price. May not get there with COVID19 interrupting the market....but 2022 for sure.

so they can reduce headcount but with a HF med on the horizon Red division has to be right sized for that as well.
    As for ISS, significant growth occurring there as well. Maybe they adjust the weighting but a reduction would affect headcount for Aimovig. There is a contract in place with Novartis where we need to deliver x amount of calls for Aimovig. But as it stands now....double digit growth...by dollars and units. Repatha has struggled but is finally hitting its stride after getting outcomes, reduced price, better coverage, and easier to get.
    these changes are working. Record high in volume last week.

Other lipid drugs? Like the one by Esperion with a whopping 18% reduction in LDL-C, no outcomes, and safety concerns?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i like seeing this emo 'tard losing his sh*t

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is more fun than seeing the paper pusher having a ragefest