Reply to All

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 28, 2017 at 7:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yaaawwwwnnnn.... I have been at NVS for 13 yrs.. Reply all should be the least of our worries. Can we use this forum to discuss real issue??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the person who posts how to mute an email thread on an iPad will be a hero

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you can. Create a “real issue” thread. This one is clearly about the reply to all issue that we are having. 100 emails and 6 different subjects created. You have to be a special kind of stupid for this to happen.

But some here at Novartis feel that this is exactly what some of the issues are. Incompetence and lack of accountability.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This!!!! YES!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lighten up this is cafe pharma....very rarely about real issues

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% of the people that are replying don’t realize that they need to sign up for the webinar.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kinds of Company cars does NVS offer???.....I'm interviewing...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which makes it even sadder they’re paid 100k to do nothing. Can’t even read a simple email and follow instructions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Model Ts. What the hell do you care? As long as they provide you with a decent car to go do your job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ford focus but i heard we are switching to better choices next year.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are still responding- and many times the same person has responded twice! Crazy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me and my counterpart couldn’t stop laughing. I about peed myself. My favorite was the guy who asked “Is this a Dilbert cartoon?” LMAO!

A bunch of dummies take your own advice “please stop replying”

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we have layoffs again (or when) we should get rid of all of those people first. If you don't know the difference between "reply" vs. "reply all" and can't quickly spot that someone mistakenly hit "reply all" then you don't deserve to make 100k + a year. Period.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of them aren’t worth 100k a year, I work with 2 of them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The job is barely a Customer Service job anymore...Max salary for experience should be no more than 75K. No numbers, because the number are not any good any way. No ranking, why? Because it's not sales and you are switched bands every try master. Matrix should be to just make 7/8 calls a day to service offices..Samples, expired and managed care update, done. ABLs, do away w/ them. Call them Customer Service Leaders w/ 20 CSRs under them to approve expense reports and w/w once a quarter, NO COACHING, just uplifting support so CSRs will continue to work instead of rebelling and then they stop working, because let's face it...that's what happens. 2 Lunches a week and NO Programs.. One National meeting a year and One district meeting a year. This would be a good blue print for the future of Pharma.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous poster should be VP Sales !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent! No more lying about calls. Just make the Calls/stops. No more of the Call w/ Discussion or Call w/o Disscussion ..because we all know this is where all the Bu$$ Shit is...Just were you there or not. A happy employee will do the right thing if trusted and get the information to the right people, maybe it's the MD or Maybe it's not...and in most cases it's not. NVS Corp know everyone is lying about calls that's how they fire people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe it’s happening again. Michelle, Ashely and Cathryn, you are all idiots.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had to laugh at the above poster who referred to the company as NVS corp, sounded too much like 'Evil Corp'. If anyone on here watches Mr. Robot, you'll get my reference. Great show that illustrates how power corrupts and all these multi-national companies are pulling all the strings. No consideration for lower-level employees, much less the effect that they have on society overall. Perpetuating this cycle of fear, layoffs, gossiping and backstabbing. Driving this country into a mental health crisis.

Take a break from this stuff or just man up and tell people how you really feel in person. The truth will set you free...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well stated. The reality is, most of these people who spew their nonsense are chronic and angry failures without an ounce of courage