Report GSK could buy for 25 a share

Discussion in 'Human Genome Sciences' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck to you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder why GSK waited until this moment to pick up HGS? what do you think is the real reason.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK didn't make an offer dummy. This was some lame writer trying to increase the stock price of HGSI. It worked but he's catching hell for it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just be lucky you left Centocor. It's sinking fast. Idiots at the helm. And Scott's replacement claims to have been a world class college athlete. Must have been on the hot dog eating team.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many rumors and on dated info. Why would GSK acquire HGS and all the overhead when they are already getting benefit/revenues from drug sales. As fast as the specualation came in the morning by the end of the day just as many articles calling the report false. Kind of like yelling fire in a crowded movie theater if you ask me. These analysts should be held more accountable for destabilizing the markets and basically screwing with everyone's lives. I think they'll be ok, HGS that is. Some point in the future maybe but probably not this early in the game for any take over bids. Plus keep in mind GSK just got it's hands slapped and will be paying out LARGE sums of money for a pretty long time and high scrutiny fromt the government....I don't think they will be making any BIG moves anytime soon. But really after almost two and a half decades of doing this.......who knows.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still remains to be seen. Same old question for last year and a half. We will see what happens.