Reports about reports....Salesforce

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2018 at 9:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integra is going off the deep end for WR/AWC. I hope upper management sees this. How about instead of having spent $1 Mill??? on salesforce/MH, spend money on what is IMPORTANT! Studies and MARKETING! Integra's marketing for our skin products is soo far behind our competition it is not even in the same universe. It makes me wonder if the commitment to succeed is REALY there. Instead you are having the field sales force do spreadsheet after spreadsheet and report after report and even MORE now to come!... Great way to neuter the flexibility, responsiveness and MOTIVATION of an excellent group of salespeople. Please get your priorities straight!! It is a marathon and not a sprint. It is not fire drills that build a salesforce and a solid, sustainable customer base.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst culture I have ever been a part of.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until customers stop using the skin, which is happening. This ship is sinking at the management might be the dumbest I've ever seen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instruments is sinking horrible culture. Worst management especially VP of sales we ever had. No one has trust in him. Most people are interviewing. Two good people top people have left. Management saids "it was just thier time"This is not a bitch session just factual. If you are considering coming here don't. You will regret it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This degree of micromanagement is absolutely stifling. Upper management just doesn’t know how to get out of the way and let us sell! Daily call reporting is for pharma sales or something else entry level, not Med Device. Life is too short for this crap. Officially looking elsewhere

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instrument division leadership is horrible. The VP of sales is an idiot. The Texas Manager is universally hated by the other managers and employees. Totally toxic environment. Stay away!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed what a dope as well as the VP of sales. Stay away from this place. There are much better places to land. Bad culture

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now 2 of the worse bosses i have ever had and another who thinks she is my boss and is despised by the salesforce at least the east. she just gives price to get business. thought it could get no worse. it did get worse interviewing time now. hate this place.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this new admin work only will reduce the amount of time anyone spends with the customer. Reps will sit at home and do data entry while our competition is laughing to the bank.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bit of advice to the upper echelon of management: leading by fear is not productive and only causes your best sales people to shut down and eventually look elsewhere to a place where they feel welcomed and respected.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This^^^^^

And turnover is the last thing this company needs at this juncture.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sales ability is no longer the recipe for success, you also need business acumen. Bring in the consultants and be prepared to reinterview for your job! The axe will fall with a 20% RIF in our future. Never been a better time to be at Integra, said no one ever.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good news team. We hired a consulting group to consult the previous consulting group so its 2 layers of unbiased information. Even better news, another consulting group with no clinical knowledge will be riding with you so they can consult to consulting group #1 about what they consult with us about. We are really excited as this is a revolutionary dive into information regarding your job... It will make you better.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

folks you make much more then any other medical device company. Embrace your compensation- grass isn’t always greener. Deal w the BS and take advantage of your paycheck.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS on this post...def not even level with industry standard. Lowest base I've ever seen without percentages of the business being paid out on dollar one. With over inflated quotas after splitting the bag no one is making what used to be considered ‘good money’. If anything we are being micro managed like pharma reps with excessive admin, activity reports and being paid like one too.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe try having a positive attitude - if you don’t like it leave. It’s a very simple decision. You chose to be here accept it or leave....... average med device makes $150k a year. It’s the truth. Integra no longer has any state of the art products. You are selling me too. Your not going to get paid like a start up

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a horrible place to work. Management's attuide is leave we don't need you others will take your place. Bad culture makes evey day waiting for something to happen. Never go to HR they will backstage you or self report that you made a mistake. Instruments management is the worse in the industry. The GE way brought GE down Integra is following the same course. People are expendable stay away from this place unless you want to be looking in 6 months or if you like to be micro managed.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not everyone chose to come here. There are many of us who were sold here and were not allowed to look at staying at our previous employer. We had all heard the stories about Integra and what it was like to work here. We’d seen the turnover of reps over the years. This place is worse than I expected, much worse. “Good” companies don’t have the kind of turnover this company does. I’ve not heard a single rep say anything positive about the company since I’ve been here and now I know why.