Reps are Toast

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by anonymous, Apr 6, 2020 at 9:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hand writing is on the wall

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our manager is an idiot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what division are you? All reps toast?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean to tell me that the MYLAN Family might be splitting up!!! OMG.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your manager must live in Florida....and have short man syndrome

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m trying to understand this thread. What is the message and point? I think this seclusion is having a negative impact on my brain. (I didn’t want to call myself stupid).

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is working......how long do you think any company is going to pay your full salary for you to openly sit at home every day?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me. Agree with you on that point. Was just trying to figure out short man complex and manager is an idiot LoL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nabriva fired its entire sales force yesterday including leadership. Didn’t even try to take forgivable loan from fed. Please no snarky comments. People are suffering now that we don’t have jobs or health insurance in such unprecedented times.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you are right because most kids are home from school and some might write on the walls!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the managers? They should have 15 reps. How about working with reps once per quarter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bio similar rep here with Zero Access prior to the Covid-19. I cannot imagine MYLAN paying all of us (all Divisions) to sit and make believe we are calling on HCP’s. Conference calls, roll plays and more. Stop the show now and let the Family move on. When is the shoe going to drop?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you’re a BioSimilars rep??? Who hired you?? Just To complain and buy into the fear doom and gloom bs? The shoe has dropped. This is all over. Now just Wait for things to reopen in a month and get back to work. Why complain about 2 months of working on yourself and homing your skills? Good god

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf?? Who? Nabriva???no one cares though

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No make believing here. I have been harassing offices for a virtual in service. What a joke...I am then to use zoom for a interaction. Please stop this BS.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can thank the weaver for this. Aghh

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Homing? Idiot

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH do managers do? One lives in my neighborhood. The guy does nothing unless he is attending a meeting. Never works with a rep, so what’s the point of his employment?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy Mother’s Day.....When are they announcing the layoffs? Sadly I heard it will be coming soon.