Reps Comp and Pay?

Discussion in 'Lexicon Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2016 at 4:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low salary with no increase for relationships in accounts. Overly fake cheerleader personality when you get the job....almost scary and unreal. I thought I was on candid camera with the fake voice I was hearing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if it was so bad did you take it? What was the salary?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t take it. These people are the worst hr and nsd I’ve ever seen. He had no experience managing people and knew nothing beyond detail aide marketing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. And Scott is announced as being on the call when the HR fake voiced cheerleader gives you a crappy offer. He says nothing. And HR wants an answer on the spot. I was insulted with the offer. I said “thank you for offering me the position, but 140 is less than I am making now, so I will have to get back to you.” I obviously turned it down based on the fact that HR was so odd. Scott should have made the phone calls and the offers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott is a wuss who doesn't say anything except ask Alex what he wants for lunch. He is totally unqualified for his job and the sales team openly laughs at him. He has calls and no one asks a question or comments. No one in the field works, we are all just milking the salaries while job hunting.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the truth right there

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m currently In the interview process, wondering any insight on if there is a corporate car or car allowance. This will be my first position in oncology space, what’s the salary range I can ask for?
    Thanks for any insight!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run as far away as possible. Allow them to explain the 100% turnover they’ve had overtime. If you don’t believe it do your research and contact people who left

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are people leaving?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just get in touch with people who’ve left. Trying to save you here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t walk away........RUN! If you decide to join then be prepared to be interviewing again in 1 year...or less. 100% turnover....no one left from initial launch in March 2017...NO ONE, including Reps, Managers, Senior Management.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really is this true? I thought i heard this was a great company to work for?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lex can’t even sell buildings

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But they did sell their money maker!