Reps Comp and Pay?

Discussion in 'Lexicon Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2016 at 4:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im chill. I was just searching for a situation that was similar to what I'm experiencing. But so far nothing

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we have not heard anything then I guess we should assume we are not selected

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone on the InVentiv side received a call from the Lexicon manager offering them the position?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not yet

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers went out $120-140. Direct hires get stock options, but supposed to keep quiet. No stock or sign-on for inventiv.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, Inventiv will not get stock options and if things do not work out they will be the first to go. Lexicon hires are lucky. I just wonder how will they run a sales meeting with the Haves and Have Nots. That will create some tension.
    The stock options are huge!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit for shit. Literally. Glad I didn't wait around for this one.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have Inventiv offers gone out as well?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow--offers went out... 120-140 and no approved drug to sell for what...at least 4 to 5 months? That's an incredible situation to be in!! Congrats!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I hear they are canceling the contract

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEASE stop spreading false rumors. Things are moving forward, everyone has offers, paperwork process

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, the jobs for inVentiv are still listed on their site. But you are saying offers went out for BOTH inVentiv and direct hires???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. But who wants to work for Inventiv?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not me!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

while the opportunity to promote Lexicon's product sounds amazing, despite I will be doing it through Inventiv. However my concern is not as much Inventiv (I need the job), but the product. First FDA delay, plus it doesn't really do that much. i have a gut feeling Inventiv will be the first to go. I just don't see it. But hey a job is a job. And the pay is sweet

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where has all the hype and hoopla gone.....
    pretty soon you'll be able to sell the me too SGLT1/2 dual acting, wonderfull, best in class drug

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't get the job bro? It's a marathon, not a sprint in start-up companies. It's obvious you are not "start-up" material homey. You sit back and whine, while I make my millions. If this one doesn't hit, my favorite rapper Jay-Z said it perfectly, "on to the next one". This is a stock play only, nothing more and nothing less. Word to your mother.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All's quiet on the Titanic

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol hope you weee on to the next one