Reps & DMS In Ohio

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Dec 6, 2016 at 12:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how the reps fared in the Columbus, Toledo, Zanesville areas did and the Managers?
    Specifically one out of Y-town?
    Lots of talented people everywhere....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they were called to Japan and had to write letters of apology in front of emperor lost ability pill for missing their numbers. Then they planted cactus plants in the garden of fired reps. Finally they all promised to sit in a corner at every meeting. I am so glad I work for a jap ompany.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, good people like J.M. were let go and incompetent people like G.W. were retained. She has no management skills or experience. She has zero respect from her colleagues and is single handedly ruining the culture in Ohio. Good luck to anyone left on that hospital team.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i could not agree more

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the same one who boasts about sleeping her way to the top and claims B.O. to be a close personal friend and uses that as a threatening tactic to her team?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

one in the same. MK, T(?), doctors, now JL. she and holly probably shared their knee pads

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...it is very sad. Hard working professional women wanting to earn their promotions the right way. Women like GW utilizing her manipulating behaviors and compromised ethical compass make all wonder especially if the women is moderately attractive. Did they really earn it!. Japan should get rid of JL (ranked 3 more than 1 and 2 in the nation) and the people he surrounds himself with because all he wants to do is protect himself from Japan and BO from seeing the truth that he lacks leadership, character and respect of his region.

The Hospital Divisions at every company are considered a promotable job (promotion) with the best reps because it is a very tough job and an impressive skillset. Take years to truly learn this skillset. Ohio gets a DM who has never worked promoting in a hospital, understanding the marketplace and respecting her senior Hospital Account Managers ...hell she has never held any positions of leadership within Otsuka. But yes... she can kiss some serious leadership butt and as I can see by previous posts that she does other things besides kissing.

If Ohio is miserable why wouldn't Ohio say something? What's wrong with all the people above ( previous posts) who knows what is happening, aware of her behavior and continues to allow her (GW) to hide from being dealt with aggressively by HR and make good people live in a hostile working environment. Better to get rid of a bad manager before the reps decide to document and bind together and bring legal into it. Maybe they just don't care.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must mean Erin Brockovich?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GW is a good person and she goes out of her way for her friends. She has always been a top performer so I can assure you that there was no short cut taken. She pushes others to achieve that success and maybe you have taken that the wrong way?
    On a different note...there are plenty of men that get promoted that have ZERO skills. Why don't they ever accuse them of getting on their knees or sleeping with people to get ahead?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She goes out of her way for friends? Is that what you call it when a friend who no longer worked for Otsuka, was laid off from another job and used GW as a reference and when GW was called her response was, "well she may be very book smart but I certainly wouldn't hire her." Then GW was heard laughing about it at a National POA with MK saying "we'll see who gets the last laugh now." She was raised by a snake in this industry and now she is a snake. It's people like her why we have the saying, "with friends like that, who needs enemies?" Watch your back people. GW is not to be trusted.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If what you say is true then let the other person know so they can file a lawsuit against GW and Otsuka.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're not willing to get on your knees or if you're not a minority then you have no potential here as a woman.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OR.....You are really terrible at your job despite what you think. Go away now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This goes for any state. If you 're sharp and have strong potential, they f**king hate you. They will not allow a woman to get far especially of she's not a minority. Men do get picked on quite a bit, but honestly there is more misogyny coming from other females fighting for the token position. I guarantee you that one day we'll have some type of female leader/president or whatever the NWO title they come up with. She will not be white.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU go away because you obviously do not know the REAL GW! Snake who likes her snakes

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean ON top performer who performed for her boss and then the two of them schemed and changed sales reports, moved accounts in and out of territories so IC plan would win them top performers award. [She pushes others to achieve] She pushes others out of her way and under the bus- zero skills and zero integrity

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may want to examine why you think about GW being on top so much? I doubt she spends any time thinking about you ...bc your a troll!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen...the person giving actual factual information regarding GW is correct. Obviously, this person has worked as a peer and in close contact for many years. Calling this person a troll or telling them to go away doesn't seem fair.
    Sadly, this poor person has lots of emotions and information on her and has only this outlet to share the abuse experienced. Which happens within this and every company, given by peers and many management creaating a hostile working environment. She(GW) has never been trained to be a manager so what do you expect...harassing and aggressive communications to her team, cancelling field rides, sharing personal information about past teammates, self important, unkind and yes... maybe harsh... a snake! I give this person credit for putting a light on a serious problem, it is too bad this person can't call HR. Sure...it is not her (GW) fault. It is the fault of her hiring regional..but he (JL) was building alliances with RED to secure his own position choosing her over other managers with hospital experience and management experience. How does he still have a job. How does C4 get moved over to training being ranked 3 out of 3 for 3 quarters and JL still has a job.

I actually feel bad for her team. If HR called each one of them ..the truth would maybe help her to get the support and training to be a better leader.