Reps in NYC double-dipping on company time

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happens all the time. 2 jobs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But why do you care???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Shame on you for even posting about other people’s business. Go worry about yourself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t you all just mind your own business and leave us alone? Our territories are small enough where we can be done in two hours a day and see all of our customers in two days a week. It is called multi tasking so if we can do two jobs at one time what is the big deal as long as we get our jobs done? Leave the NYC reps alone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry the telematics device in your car now interfaces with your sales call inputs and reports divations to you Manager daily, sleep tight.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

those darn Divations will get you every time.

A genius walks the earth!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager doesn’t respond to emails and never does field rides and barely knows the business so I don’t think we have to worry about them looking at that stupid report! Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a thief, and you threaten everyone else. Because you highlight that your job is not needed, and are the example of needed downsizing. Please quit you thief.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For f’s sake get over yourself. No one works a full day or week not even DSM’s and you know it so stfu. Stop pretending to be so high and mighty. We have free time and it would be stupid to not do something else. It is called WORK ETHIC.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you could make more calls for Lilly, like they are paying you to do. You have no ethics, and you will learn that lesson the hard way. Would love to see where you are 10 years from now. Loser

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worry about yourself cuz I am doing very good on my own! You are stupid if if don’t take advantage of this gravy train.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first step on the road to nowhere. You’ll be found out, fired, go to another foolish company, get fired from there, seen it all happen before - loser

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop your whining
    I spent 17 years at Lilly Milking it like I was surrounded by a million cows.
    If you’re not milking it you’re the idiot and will be tossed out when they are ready

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Vinnie!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if the new phone tracking program will be able to monitor us in NYC? This isn’t fair. I’ll show them and just forget it at home or not turn it on. This is bs and not fair.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah good luck with that. It tracks on your Ipad too.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former manager here... As I read that reps in NY are double dipping Lilly.
    What do I think about this act...
    Hell if a rep can do this have good Lilly numbers be on time for meetings and field rides... No Problema heck NY is so expensive reps need to boost their salaries. The Tax’s in NY are sooo bad in order to raise families and not live like a popper, people need two jobs. What reps do during the day is really up to them, just show me the numbers. This should be the last sequence written on this subject. Let the reps make a living and raise their families properly. Hope this helps set the record right.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were truly a manager and have this attitude I'd love to work for you. My numbers have been solid for 6 straight years. But because of that, he wants more and more out of me. I need more market share (which almost isn't possible), more leadership stuff, more conference calls, more blah blah blah etc. Nothing is ever good enough and it's starting to get old. Managers theses days care more about leadership than sales numbers. Just curious, if you were a manager, id love to know if there is a way to track reps? Thanks