Reps leaving

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by anonymous, Apr 21, 2020 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, sales team looks different this week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where else other than TN vacant?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida... same day

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coagulation has been a disaster since they rolled a 30 year veteran off the field two years ago. Culture is at an all time low. Morale is worse. Departures have reported back; CSLB is at the bottom of the compensation scale, especially base salaries.
    Leadership across the board has destroyed what people have said was a good place to work. Fear and intimidation rules now. Watch your back.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit plucked or retired, what’s left is too new to know...yet.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all have the freedom to work elsewhere. I enjoy my job, have a supportive RM and no problem with leadership. This is just sour grapes from (a) tired, old school rep(s) who equate no accountability with “great place to work”. CSL is still a breeze around expectations based on my last job. Sorry you have to get out of bed and actually see customers. BM is genuine and IH has been a strong, consistent advocate for the team. We all love MG, can’t say enough nice things about him. But, I like the clear expectations and direction, something that was missing before. Can’t complain about my bonus though a higher base would always be nice. Now, stop crying and go to work or just retire already. We are a small team and can do without the cancer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! The usual post from a rep who doesn't know good when he sees it. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a good GIG. 5-10 hour work weeks. Mgr’s will look the other way (wink wink).

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to add on to this: End 2 End has seriously fucked up this organization. Many roles are isolated at certain sites with managers on a different continent. And if that manager is an idiot (many of the global leaders are), you’re just stuck in a terrible situation