Reps & Managers coming down with Covid

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 4, 2020 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps & Managers coming down with Covid , hearing more & more reports
    of this, heard a few reps have been
    hospitalized.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what! We are a commodity to be used and expended. A little Covid-19 will make a man out of you! Get a grip and go save some patients today while I play 18! HA! Ha! HA!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m calling BS on this troll post. Suck it up and learn how to do Veeva Engage, buttercup.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha
    Bunch of engage and few in person will find u being laid off quick. U gotta come up with in person calls. That’s how they doing this. U guys gonna be shocked like baby sticking a fork in the outlet. It’s happening, I’ve seen the preliminary plans. Big change ahead.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call BS -no one knows what the consultants have to say.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree! That asshole hadn’t seen a damn thing! The earnings were good for the first 9 months of the year , so PA and company should be pissing happy! These idiots were the ones that hired too many reps then divided us up into 5 sales teams! How fucking stupid can they be?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirmed. They relish being able to fire the hide at hone reps. Management resents reps being paid, but not doing their job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

call BS on that too. They like having people to manage even if it’s in a fantasy world

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No , this is definitely true, multiple reps
    are currently hospitalized with Covid

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if this is true, then they should file immediate lawsuits against LUNDBECK for forcing them to work in such a dangerous environment! We all need to stick together to demand a 100% work from home policy! No more in office calls! If it can’t be done virtually, then it doesn’t get done. LUNDBECK Is making money hand over fist! Just look at how will we have done the first nine months of 2020. Staying at home making phone calls is working. The days of office based reps are over. LUNDBECK may be forced to settle for less profit. Cut the ridiculous salaries of all management. We are the revenue producers, not them!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that lawsuit. 85% of deaths over age 65...you aren’t going to win because you tested positive but had mild symptoms (98% of people under 55).

Get back to work and stop complaining. We should furlough with no pay anyone who wants to stay home.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WE NEED TO ORGANIZE NOW THAT WE HAVE A DEMOCRATE IN WHITE HOUSE.
    ENOUGH OF THESE FAT CAT corporate morons pushing us risking our lives while they hide in their 5000 ft mansions.
    We should demand hazard pay in the form of a 20-30% bonus on top of all our compensation.
    We need to reach out to Dr Faucci and gain his help against these modern day robber barrons

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back to work and stop complaining. We should furlough with no pay anyone who wants to stay home.[/QUOTE]

There is a difference between the reps who are at home not working and the reps at home making Engage calls, remote lunches, scheduling SpeakerNets and on demand speaker programs.

Quite the distinction and it is sickening watching teammates making no effort at all to work and move the business.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And then we have reps going out every day making six calls a day putting themselves at risk for getting Covid.
    Most offices if they are honest really
    don’t want sales reps in there offices
    as the reps have been in multiple
    other offices before they get to there’s.
    Reps can easily be Covid carriers
    passing on the Covid as they make
    their rounds.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can assure u if I work with my manager and contract COVID, Lundbeck will be sued. Previous poster is correct there is no method to prove it did/did not come from manager, however Lundbeck forcing us into the field is bull shit. I know in my region, it’s expected to be in the field. Peter likes to say on conf calls we should do what we are comfortable with but our regional management team has made it clear we need to be in the field and if not, our roles are in jeopardy in 2021. They are intimidating us to work and as a result, COVID will have me suing their ass.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny , the state of IL where Lundbeck
    home office is based just announced
    complete shut down along with a curfew.
    More of this coming with other cities,
    how are we expected to make quotas when access has basically been completely shut down to drs offices ?
    And how are we supposed to be held
    accountable for call averages ?
    And good luck making any bonus in Tri 1

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should pay us at 150% to goal for having to deal with Covid! I know we are only working an hour or so a day, but it’s so stressful. I haven’t had my nails done in almost 2 months now, and they look horrible! I am not feeling safe in the gym anymore too! It’s getting harder and harder to even come up with lies about calls anymore! I am sooo burned out. If I have to get on one more stupid conference call from my ASM, I will puke! This is getting ridiculous!

You sorry ass snowflakes make me want to vomit! Y’all will be the first to refuse the vaccine because you are scared of it too! There are far more offices that are open than are closed! Get out there and EARN your damn pay before LUNDBECK does away with our bonus like I would have done already!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are managers allowed to fly and ride with reps, but a rep can’t fly solo to visit a customer?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should someone working in a grocery store sue their manager if they get sick? Should a doctor or nurse sue their hospital if they get sick?

You are a coward. Just resign all ready if you don’t want to risk exposure.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Resign?? Are you insane??? Who in their right mind would resign from a 2 hour a day job making this kind of money? I can see this thing going in to next summer and maybe longer. These idiots on here talking about suing, are trust that, idiots. No sir, fly under the radar, fake a little virtual, make the occasional office call and you are good to go. My plane is built, and I am flying it!