Reps Need to Figure this out and SELL!!

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2018 at 10:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LAZY sales reps can’t sell Best-In-Class drug that 85% of US has yet to learn about advantages of TRULANCE over Linzess, that’s egregious planning!! Half of Reps need to be pink slipped immediately and/or given ultimatum “get sellin or refresh your RESUME & don’ let the door hit u in ass”!

A concerned shareholder

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ve figured out that it will take a new mmgt team. Haven’t you? It wasnt reps who diluted the stock, take a look at the other companies these idiots ran into the ground and then get back to us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor coverage. High copays. Linzess copay 5.00. Trulance up to 200.00.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a shareholder for you. Has no clue of reality. Some broker told him he could make a fast buck and he’s not making a dime.
    Insurance companies run the drug business. Patients don’t give two shits about best in class bullshit....who even says that marketing slogan.
    It’s all price to the payers and even more so the patient.
    Sell your shares if you can, shareholder. You won’t make a dime with Synergy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to take a wild guess here. But I’m 99.9999% sure the same ex employee is the author of the previous 4 post. You continue to crack me up with your Synergy bashing obsession. Please keep it up. It gives me something to laugh at after a hard days work.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a dead end loser job. Worst mistake of my career.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously, you have no idea what a day’s work is. Sales suck.