RepScrubs

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have RepScrubs in their territory?
    Seems like a scam. What’s the purpose of it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To steal your money. That’s it. Just like any vending machine, the company places the equipment for free and hospital gets a kickback on the profits.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

extortion

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To keep from providing you with your everyday work clothes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did I read it correctly that they are charging 8$ for a set of scrubs? For reps who frequent an account that could be up to 2k a year for scrubs. That’s insane.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um...what? Hospitals go through hundreds of sets of scrubs daily. Maybe even thousands. This has nothing to do with the zero inconvenience a hospital suffers by providing scrubs for reps. And how many reps aren’t already wearing scrubs into a hospital? And if they aren’t the right color, bunny suits.

Either you’re a troll or a fool, or both. This has to do only with making money.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be a troll or a fool. Who knows? What I do know is that a hospital shouldn’t be responsible for providing you with your wardrobe to wear to Starbucks & the kids’ soccer game to look cool, not to mention on flights to meetings. It’s reality. Deal with it or find something else to do. They can always find someone else qualified to open boxes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh...that’s odd. So scrubs can now only be provided by an overpriced vending machine in a hospital? How can you be such also a flaccid penis of a human in addition to being a fool troll?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but it’s an effective way to keep you from taking their scrubs home and adding them to your wardrobe

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this was about wearing scrubs to soccer and Starbucks...? You need to work on your story before trying to justify robbing vendors of their money. It’s too bad there aren’t stores dedicated to selling scrubs of all brands, sizes and colors, that you could wear into an OR. What an amazing business idea that would be...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scrubs should be sold at gyms and airports... That's where I see big dopey Meathead Stryker reps wearing them.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

***asterisk
    stryker reps will need a separate kiosk and vending machine for repscrubs due to our inherent and natural swole life. Sleeveless 54 wide with 28 waist, easy access fly to slay bitches in the equipment room inbetween cases. Never skip leg day you no judgment planet fitness peasants.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add HGH and protein shakes and the store owner would be able to retire in a year.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then I would recommend aiming higher in your professional life. There’s no law preventing you from quiting your job at the airport newsstand. Having only a GED and no college degree will be a tough workaround for you though. But taking out your frustrations here over your own lack of self worth probably won’t help.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Meathead,
    My self and net worth are just fine. Truth hurts, doesn't?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are in the middle of a roid rage... Typical for you dopey, retarded Stryker Meathead reps

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As you type your response through the tears...yeah, sure it is. So so angry. But I would be too if I spent 12 hours a day ringing up InTouch magazines, bottled waters and gum. Maybe, if you really grind, you can move up and be the guy that drives the golf cart taxi...?!?! Sky’s the limit!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You assholes in your scrubs crack me up. We all laugh at you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I-I...I always heard the laughter...but I assumed that there was always something really random and funny happening...in every airport I was wearing scrubs in. But now I know the truth. The secrets have been revealed. And I will work tirelessly to spread the word throughout the Stryker underground. But this still doesn’t explain how it makes sense for a hospital to extort money from vendors for scrubs.