RepScrubs

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I-I...I always heard the laughter...but I assumed that was my gay lover who was come drunk!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a really funny guy! Hahahahahahahhahhahahaassasaaaahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahhhhaaaaaahahhahhahagahaggaggaaga!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't work at the airport or a gym... Just trolling you moronic juiced up Meathead Stryker reps. Does your husband get this upset when provoked?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds exactly like what a baggage handler, or the guy trying and failing to sell people gym memberships would say. I don’t believe you. I think the truth is you hate your life. Because you sound like an absolutely miserable human being.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trolled again juice head ... You Stryker reps are just dumb

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re the juice head...juice head! You were being trolled from the start. Now go load a baggage cart or something.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice comeback, how creative. Your mother should have swallowed you. One less idiot in this world. Now go open a box.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened to the hip implant team at DePuy Synthes ? Did you settle the 300 billion lawsuit ? Are you still marketing and selling this crap!? The people who pushed these 2 products should be fired.

Someone close to me got hurt and went broke because of additional surgeries and heath issues...Don't pretend you didn't know! Sure you knew! Could you have prevented this tragedy?!. Sure --- but you are greedy and your money is your god .How do you do your affirmations? You is important, you is kind, & you know you are hurting people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, you’re getting trolled so hard right now...it’s pathetic, just like you. Sickest trolling of the last decade at your expense.

2 things you’re really good at receiving, HARD: trollings and poundings from TSA security agents in return for free mentos. You’re an opportunist. When life gives you lemons, you find a way to pack as many into your rectum as possible.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, what a fukn tool!! Loser. Seriously you need some new material and creativity.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trolled you again. BOOM.

You’re getting expertly trolled at this point...a trolling clinic most would call this. Trolling on a boat, or trolling in CP...I’m bound to catch a big dumb fish like you. Loser.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I rest my case...smdho_O

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

majority of Stryker reps make $120k after taxes and are stupid Gallup Deez nuts losers

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot quitter. Nice job loser.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most accurate statement that has been made on this thread.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for changing the subject so this fukbag can stop rambling on about god knows what at airports and superior trolling like he’s retarded or something.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another dumbass Stryker rep making peanuts trying to show his manhood.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You and your buddy are good at jacking each other off. Nice job bros!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be fair, you did bring up seeing Stryker reps in airports. But you’re obviously an idiot. Just like the other guy. Please keep it going though! It’s like watching 2 monkeys fling their turds at at each other. I’m guessing you’d be the one that takes a bite out of it. Morons.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be fair, you did bring up airports and seeing reps wearing scrubs in them. But you’re obviously an idiot.