Requesting to be laid off to get severance

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A true follower of the MA school of investing. Walk with the cash and ignore common sense.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is wrong with getting rid of a mortgage? Take the severance, get another job and make double bank!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's got a Holyier than thou mentality. Where everything he thinks is awesome and he can't understand that the potential 7% his "amazing" financial adviser is getting him may not be there tomorrow. My intent is to walk with the money, pay the mortgage off so I can do something other than waste my life in a job I hate.

But by all means tell me how a potential extra bit of gains is worth happiness.

He's just being inflammatory. Which is the sign of a seriously out of balance ego.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awe, you hate your job too?? Seems half this company is happy with great territories. And the other half is fu**ed no matter what we do. Doesn’t stop my manger from hounding me though.

Anyone else notice the DMs being psycho lately?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paying a finacial advisor is the stupidest thing you can do. Your "guy" is not beating the market. He is simply taking a couple percent from you that will add up over time. The sharpest money managers on wall street cant be the market over time as 80% fail to beat their benchmark averages. Invest in a low cost etf that tracks the sp500 and you will beat "investment guys" who actively manage money all day long!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to love my job till they cut headcount by 35% and demanded we keep up with the same amount of production/release as before.

I'm all for helping the company and the patients. But when a job becomes stressful to the point it starts to sabotage your home life... It's time to play defense and rebalance your life. Don't wanna die from a heart attack by age 40

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma wears at you after a while. I spent 15 years and got out. They tell you what to say, when to say, how to say things. Things you tolerate when you’re 30, you won’t tolerate at 50.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a theory on the DMs all being stressed out. Ron must have offered mangers another extra bonus to ensure all reps have positive growth through the buyout and layoff. OR ELSE!!!! Lol