Rescinded offers

Discussion in 'Braeburn Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did anyone else receive a rescinded offer email? So no weekly launch

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone I am sure got an email rescinding the offers, since the contracts were all predicated on the FDA approving the drug. Not tentative approval.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So all the contingent offers were rescinded for the sales force startup, but those in managerial and leadership roles as well as home office staff will stay on? Why? The investors will keep funding this thing through 2020?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are “sure” or you know for a fact?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not the previous poster but I can confirm my contingency offer has not been rescinded.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody’s offer has been rescinded.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check your junk mail

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract is “null and void”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems reality sucks. Also the offers must have been submitted to a bunch of idiots.

It’s done for now

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rescinded or not, I am out of here. Got a phone screen next week, and I am hoping it will lead to something. Folks, it’s time to go.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. Look where your last phone screen got you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t have anything that says null or void. Must have just been you. Only thing I’ve heard is delayed until perhaps April

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. See how that plays out. LOL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously people TC sent an email to the contingent offer sales reps, no longer an offer. Get ur heads out of your asses and wake the hell up!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why April? WHy would the FDA rescind exclusivity to Sublocade? WHat makes you think that would happen in 4 months? Why that timeline? Can they even do that? So you think they will hire us now to sit home and get paid? no wait we will go out and promote a product we think maybe someday before Nov 2020 the FDA might recind exclusivity. That makes sense!!!!!! NOT

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The exclusivity is for the monthly u dope. They can launch the weekly whenever they want and when successfully challenged the monthly will be out sometime later this year

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure fool. Why the rescinded offers?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just man up and face the facts. The party is over , stay at your current company or if not happy start calling recruiter. This gig is DOA

R

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Th question I have is why are u so emotionally invested if it’s thats easy? Why don’t u just follow your own lead go back to your job if u have one and let it go. Seems like a lot of sour grapes on your end for some inexplicable reason. Makes no sense

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

c’est tout le contraire