Reshma Out ! Kurt Graves to be CEO

Discussion in 'Vertex' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2020 at 7:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In stunning reversal Vertex announces that Reshma is out and Kurt Graves will return to Vertex as Chief Executive Officer. Kurt gives himself credit for Vertex's strategic inflection moving from Hepatitis C into Cystic Fibrosis. Kurt claims that the agreements with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Aurora Biosciences, in fact the discovery of Kalydeco itself were all due to his work from a room without windows. Not every Vertex employee knows the story of how Jeff Leiden and the entire Vertex Board were lost and confused. Vertex had no strategy, no future. Kurt Graves saved Vertex and now with Reshma out of the way... He's Back !!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kurt is certainly not lacking for self confidence

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Magazine Article | January 1, 2016
    [​IMG]
    From Windowless Data Room To The CEO's Office
    Source: Life Science Leader

After two-and-a-half years, Vertex had grown from $1 billion to $8 billion, but Graves was not happy. “While Vertex had great medicines coming through the pipeline, it turned out to be quite a bit different from what I was looking for,” he said. “There was a series of rapid and unplanned changes at the board and CEO level, and at the same time the company wasn’t making some strategic moves on the HCV front that I and a couple of others felt were key for winning long-term.”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the F*ck sez this shit ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And to think Vertex could have been successful if they just listened - KG knew the future of Vertex is Hepatitis C too bad the Company miss out

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Widely loathed #1 tool in industry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A legend in his own mind

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOu post this sh*t in the middle of a major sh*t storm in Boston. This fu^ker was only at the Company for what 6 months and nobody give 2 sh*ts

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This BOD and JL thought and planned For Reshma. She is a great leader and will being the company to the next level. I think KG has passed his glory days, if that is what you want to call them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It this happening Nov 15th ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes all set to announce Kurt Graves Chairman and CEO of Vertex

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This tool ain’t coming back. I remember him jumping up and down at Commercial meeting. All I could see was the top of his tiny head appearing above the table then disappearing when he landed back in his chair. Too funny

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

November Is right around the corner we will be in full lockdown

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s bring back the GOAT! Reshma = dumpster fire